MY CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

fatstitcher

Monday 28th December 2009

Hi All,
Well we are back from our Christmas Break, and even though I say it myself I have not indulged as much as in the past years but well shall see tomorrow when I go for my sneaky weigh in...
clip_image001.gif

We have had a great time, the two pantomimes were thoroughly enjoyed by all of us, but particularly Ben who really got into the whole “Oh, Yes you can” and “he’s behind you routine”.
I think Santa may have injured himself delivering all of Ben’s presents to our house and both sets of grandparents houses – all I know is that we came back home with twice as much as we took with us....
Food wise I have managed to avoid eating lots of chocolates BUT I received quite a few at Christmas from family – why I ask – are the sabotaging my efforts yet again. Even if I have gained I feel in such a determined state of mind that I will not be disappointed, in fact I actually think I have maintained but we shall see.
I have not been feeling too good either, I have had bad heads and indigestion, which may have been caused by the food eaten or more than likely stress, as I found the time spent staying with family very stressful, as I have not been able to relax much, particularly at my parents where I spend most of the time running around trying to stop my father exploding at something or someone, usually my mum, as she has the ability to go AWOL just when he wants her help etc. Not good.
Also not helped when Ben woke up after a nitemare and decided at 2am that he would scream the place down, so I ended up with hubby in a foul mood, a mother distressed b incabable of looked after herself let alone Ben, and of course Ben who decided that he could only sleep in bed with me...
The worst things I have eaten over past few days are:=
Ice Cream cheese crackers biscuits
Sausage Rolls trifle desert chocolates
Crusty Baguette mixed nuts wine brandy
Beer Port
I do regret though not keeping a food diary over the past few days.

Back