1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My consulatant wont answer my calls or emails!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Basically we have been told we havent got a proper consultant but the lady who weighed me and intorduced me to the diet said i could call or email her as much as i wanted and she would help.
    Well I bought that scan bran last week and left it in class as i was walking around in a daze at how much weight i was lol and i have text called and emailed her to see if i can get it as i want to make some stuff.

But nothing. I know its not even a pound but a pounds a pound and I cant waste any money not being in work!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eddie

Eddie Full Member

Perhaps contact Slimming World direct?
    They may contact her and give her a BIG nudge..

Good Luck
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

She could be away or not have access to the keys of the building but it is a pity she has not been in touch. Meanwhile be positive and have a good week.

Irene xx
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Btw you can buy scanbran at Holland and Barratt health shop

Irene xx
  6. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted soon
  7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    That's not good, if she made herself available she should be available
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.