My counsellor didn't weigh me

Leahlou

Was she supposed to?

i was told I would have to go to boots or use my own (I don't have any scales)

Thanks

That's a bit rude, that's the reason I go every week to my counsellor if she doesn't have any scales that's a bit strange!!!!!

I'd look for another one... if i didn't get weighed every week I wouldn't be so determined to be 100%.

I just assumed I did it myself - I am lucky my best friend is a weight watchers leader so i can use her scales but she won't have them forever.

Omg how stupid! she should have scales because she has to record how much your loosing per week - thats rediculous!

I would try and find a new cdc hun, you should be weighed and measured im sure.xx

I feel quite bad - I liked her - she seemed ok - I just didn't realise it was protocol. To be honest I will just get the packs from her and stick with my friends scales and ask her to weigh and measure me - she will be fine with that.

CDC should weigh you every time you go and see her. We're the scales broken or did she give any reason for not weighing you?

I weigh my clients every week

I think that is completely and absolutely, outrageous and wrong. What else are we doing this diet for but to lose weight? She might as well be a Sales Person because in my mind that is all she is doing if she is not at least weighing you. Don't settle for second best; you are paying just as much as everyone else on here and therefore you should get the full service why should you have to settle for less? Remember, "your worth it":D.

Are you sure she's a registered cdc, did you fill out a questionair?

I know that but they do sell it on ebay, you never know there's some dodgy people about these days!

There shouldn't be any left on ebay now because it's been banned, however if some does slip through, anyone can report it and the listing will be removed. Head office spent a lot of time getting Ebay to understand why it was a bad idea to allow it to be sold on there. And frankly when they announced they had done it I was immediately a lot less stressed (Things I worry about!)

Just posted a long message about very similar situation. Never ever been weighed or measured by a CDC & this is my second time round....

Back