My Daily Food Diary

Hello Everyone

After reading through everyone's food diary's and finding them very interesting, I have decided to start one off on my own, and this is my 1st time so I will give you a bit of info on myself,

I am Sarah, I am 29 and have 2 children my youngest is 5 months old so part of the weight is baby weight...at least I keep telling myself that, and it's not the kitkats!!! I am (when I weighed at slimming world last Wednesday) 13 stone 4, I would like to be 9 stoneish I have never been that size!!! maybe when I was about 8 years old.

I struggle not eating rubbish especially when I am stressed out!!! I seem to just reach for it but I have had enough sick of seeing someone I dont recognise looking back at me!!! I want to wear nice feminine clothes and go park and play football with my daughter but I feel if I did people would think omg look at that fatty!!!

So there is my rant over and done with basically I am looking for some help and advise from very experienced slimming world god's, thanks in advance Sar x

My daily diary (Extra Easy):

Breakfast:

Ham
Eggs - scrambaled - Not sure if that's the right spelling :-}
2 x Slices 400g Wholemeal Bread (Healthy extra)
Brown Sauce - 1.0 Syns
coffee Made with Skimmed Milk (Healthy Extra)
250ml Water

Lunch:
250ml diet Lemonade
Jacket Potato
Beetroot, Tomato's, Cucumber, lettuce, Ham, celery, cottage cheese
Salad Cream Reduced Calorie 1.5 Syns

Dinner:

Parsnip Soup - Parsnip, Carrots, Onion, Garlic, Celery & Herbs.
2 x Ryvita Rye's 3.0 Syns
250ml Water

Aldi Harvest Morn cereal bar 3.0 Syns
cuppa Tea made with Skimmed Milk - Healthy Extra

syns for the day 8.5

Weigh in today :)

Hey Guys

Well, my hard work paid off lost 5 pounds this week super happy, didnt stay at group this week though, weather was way to nice to be stuck in the church hall x Not been good today though I've been supper busy with the kids.

Breakfast

Cup of coffee - Skimmed milk a choice hex
2 x Harvest morn cereal bars b choice hex

Lunch:

Bananna & Diet coke - decided to go to town but then my teething baby didnt help!!! so not alot of lunch.

dinner:

Pasta made with Bacon, Peas, onions and quark - herbs, salt and pepper,
Diet coke

Ice cream with chocolate and nuts on it, not sure what the syn value is cause it's a supermarket brand and maybe the same size as a magnum, so ignoring that I had that really, will just cut out my syns tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Morning, another lovely day today!

Well done 5 pounds is great, you must be really proud?! You deserved the ice cream for that weight loss. lol.

Have a nice day! x

Back