Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Daily Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by taffybird123, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. taffybird123

taffybird123 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Everyone

After reading through everyone's food diary's and finding them very interesting, I have decided to start one off on my own, and this is my 1st time so I will give you a bit of info on myself,

I am Sarah, I am 29 and have 2 children my youngest is 5 months old so part of the weight is baby weight...at least I keep telling myself that, and it's not the kitkats!!! I am (when I weighed at slimming world last Wednesday) 13 stone 4, I would like to be 9 stoneish I have never been that size!!! maybe when I was about 8 years old.

I struggle not eating rubbish especially when I am stressed out!!! I seem to just reach for it but I have had enough sick of seeing someone I dont recognise looking back at me!!! I want to wear nice feminine clothes and go park and play football with my daughter but I feel if I did people would think omg look at that fatty!!!

So there is my rant over and done with basically I am looking for some help and advise from very experienced slimming world god's, thanks in advance Sar x

My daily diary (Extra Easy):

Breakfast:

Ham
    Eggs - scrambaled - Not sure if that's the right spelling :-}
    2 x Slices 400g Wholemeal Bread (Healthy extra)
    Brown Sauce - 1.0 Syns
    coffee Made with Skimmed Milk (Healthy Extra)
    250ml Water

Lunch:
    250ml diet Lemonade
    Jacket Potato
    Beetroot, Tomato's, Cucumber, lettuce, Ham, celery, cottage cheese
    Salad Cream Reduced Calorie 1.5 Syns

Dinner:

Parsnip Soup - Parsnip, Carrots, Onion, Garlic, Celery & Herbs.
    2 x Ryvita Rye's 3.0 Syns
    250ml Water

Aldi Harvest Morn cereal bar 3.0 Syns
    cuppa Tea made with Skimmed Milk - Healthy Extra

syns for the day 8.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sarah, how has your 1st week gone?
    So do you have weigh in today? Let us know how you do!!! x

4. taffybird123

taffybird123 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weigh in today :)

Hey Guys

Well, my hard work paid off lost 5 pounds this week super happy, didnt stay at group this week though, weather was way to nice to be stuck in the church hall x Not been good today though I've been supper busy with the kids.

Breakfast

Cup of coffee - Skimmed milk a choice hex
    2 x Harvest morn cereal bars b choice hex

Lunch:

Bananna & Diet coke - decided to go to town but then my teething baby didnt help!!! so not alot of lunch.

dinner:

Pasta made with Bacon, Peas, onions and quark - herbs, salt and pepper,
    Diet coke

Ice cream with chocolate and nuts on it, not sure what the syn value is cause it's a supermarket brand and maybe the same size as a magnum, so ignoring that I had that really, will just cut out my syns tomorrow:)

Last edited: 6 April 2011
  5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning, another lovely day today!

Well done 5 pounds is great, you must be really proud?! You deserved the ice cream for that weight loss. lol.

Have a nice day! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.