My day

Hi all,

I had some really tasty food today for under 500cals so thought I would share.

I has nothing until a late lunch when I had some cauliflower rice flavoured with paprika and a mushroom stroganoff made with mushrooms, garlic paprika and a small portion of extra light cream cheese. That made a decent serving for around 100cals!

Then for tea I just had stir fry (1/2 veg pack from tesco 70cal) with 1/2 pack blue dragon Szechuan sauce (59cal) and Asda udon noodles. 1/3 a pack of the noodles is just 93 calls so all that is about 250 (as I added some broccoli). The noodles are yummy and filling. My OH has exactly the same as me but with an added Pitt? He isn't following fast and is still full after his meal.

I have enough for some fruit for dessert too!

Enjoy xx

Hi all,

I had some really tasty food today for under 500cals so thought I would share.

I has nothing until a late lunch when I had some cauliflower rice flavoured with paprika and a mushroom stroganoff made with mushrooms, garlic paprika and a small portion of extra light cream cheese. That made a decent serving for around 100cals!

Then for tea I just had stir fry (1/2 veg pack from tesco 70cal) with 1/2 pack blue dragon Szechuan sauce (59cal) and Asda udon noodles. 1/3 a pack of the noodles is just 93 calls so all that is about 250 (as I added some broccoli). The noodles are yummy and filling. My OH has exactly the same as me but with an added Pitt? He isn't following fast and is still full after his meal.

I have enough for some fruit for dessert too!

Enjoy xx

Yummy!

Back