My Diary...

dani - SO NICE to hear from you. i agree, healthy eating is the best way for youat the moment. keep at it and stay in touch. cant wait to read your diary.

shanny - thanks - you are such an inspiration for me.

hi diary. well, yesterday was terrible!!! i started brilliantly but then ate at the fam meal. however, didnt overeat and didnt go mad so felt ok with myself. like i said, no recriminations and no self-hate this time so i am back on the shakes this morning and doing an ss+ day today (hopefully?!!!). i have made a concsious decision not to berate myself every time i have a slip, and i refuse to give up so i think i might be here for a LONG time. haha. hope you are all doing well and please send me good cd vibes as i really want to stay on plan today.

Just read through your diary- you're so determined! Well done on your brilliant loss and self control when you've had to be off plan xxx

Leeds you have come sooo far, im proud of you chick take each day at a time.

I am 1 cd down and water and tea
will have my 2nd cd at 2pm
and last one at 6pm
then early bed for me, im wanting to get to goal so badly today.

So keeping away from the 'food' is what i plan to do now, i aint giving up for nobody.

Leeds keep going yep your right we all have blips but we are still here on CD.

I will be back later hun to hear how your getting on.!! xxxx

debbie, thanks for your kind words. i know my route is not conventional but i couldnt have done it any other way.

shanny - you are so near goal i dont know how you stay so motivated. i always smile when i see a post from you as you are so positive. i am one cd shake down, 1.5 litres down, one small chicken piece down and on the water as i write. hoping for something as near as ss 100% as i can manage although think this week is gonna be a buit hit and miss as i get back into my groove.

hope you have a fab day shanny.

Thank you Leeds i really enjoy chatting to you hun, restarts can be hard but you will crack it you always do don't you?? hun.!

Ive been in New look looking at maxi dresses to wear for the summer so cant wait.

im having a good day thanx hope im the same at work tomorrow.x

hiya, how ru doing today> u will get there it really doesnt matter how long it takes you as long as your happy with yourself. you have a lot to smile about, you have done so well so far. you will get to goal in no time, sounds like you are looking pretty fab now hun.take care.xx

hiya

just catching up on it all. glad you're back safe and sound. not far for goal for you. hoping that my + comes down for tomorrow's weigh in.

not done ss or ss+ looks like i did an 810 day. just couldn't do without the food today for some reason. i think that it's case i'm not too far away from goal myself. need to step it all up a gear.

shanny - ive been looking for maxi dresses myself to take on hols next month. its tricky to find the right one i think.

dani - yes still here, plodding along. not doing great, but not doing terrible either. you looking forward to the wedding?

great things - so nice to have you back. dont worry about the gain, thats usually what i put on after one meal and i am sure it will be gone by your weigh in (and some more).

ok, so day 3 of my restart. day one was terrible, one shake and lots of food. day two was better than day one but not 100%. i had 2 shakes and some fruit at night (boo). i knew it was going to be hard restarting over a bank holiday weekend so i am hoping now i can get into the zone for the next few days and really have some good days. i am getting there slowly and doubt i could have gone back to ss 100%. hopefully today will be my 100% day???

i dont think i will get a good loss this week, but will be happy with anything as i seem to be doing a crazy cd plan of my own at the moment - really need to sort myself out big time! have already had a shake and water this morning so can get bak to my old routine today as kids are back in school and i have the day to myself. got loads to do so gonna keep busy.

ps - no headaches as yet????? maybe they are lurking in wait??? having said that i did have a headache on sunday but i think that was cos i was manic that day. its TOM this week too so feel a bit bloated all over. just cant wait for some kind of loss this week so that i can feel boosted and move oon to week 2....

hey Leeds good to see you back
Whatever way you are doing cd is working for you so keep it up.
it is so so hard to restart though i so know the feeling

I am restarting on Monday looking forward to it as i have been off the diet for 3 weeks :(

Anyway keep going as you are so near your goal xxxxx

hiya leeds, dont worry, its always hard to restart as you just want to carry on eatin lol. well thats always how i feel anyway. you will soon be back to just doing it naturally hun. yes im really looking forward to our friends wedding. ive got my dress, shoes and hair thing, just need a bag to match my shoes. a cheap one preferably lol.got eldest daughters out fit, so just need something nice for youngest daughter n a nice suit for hubby. our friends have been together since they were 14, they are now 30 with 2 boys so its really lovely.gosh i will stop rambling now. i do that a lot dont i?? lol. hope you have a good day wed hun.xxx

thanks dani and debbi.

feeling a bit weird today. had 2 shakes and just had a healthy salad with some cottage cheese, i suppose i am doing 810 really and will habve another shake tonight. i havent lost anything yet, maybe 1lb but i was due TOM today but it looks like it might be late and i really hope that explains why i havent had a good loss. deep down, i know that not sticking to it 100% also explains the no loss but i am hoping i can make up the ground before sat weigh in. i suppose even if i sts this week then i should deffo lose next week right?? i havent been 100% and know that when i do i will be ok. for now, i feel better just eating healthy salads in the evening. i suppose this is better than not doing cd at all but in order to get the maximum benefits i really need to get in the zone and do it right. its just so hard to find that enthusiasm i did when i was 30lbs heavier. however, i will keep at it hoping that one day i will get my 100% day, and in the meantime at least i am not eating any crap at all. surely, 2-3 cd drinks a day and one big salad at night must have some benefits right??????????

Yep 2-3 cd's health salad is cool, leeds remember you have had stages like this in the past.

and you've always got through it hun.

Im sitting here thinking about cd myself, i need to be more commited at the moment.! x

hiya leeds, shanny is right hun, you always get through these blips. ya only human, we all have our ups and downs, you will be fine.yes you are still eating under what calories a woman should have in a day so you should still benefit from it. just think that salad is better than junk food.xxx

glad you're back on the cd flow. hope the whoosh fairy is good to us both. i seems to be dropping a lb a day but my mum has some almonds (not salted just plain) at her house and can i hell stop picking at them :( nevermind i've got a night out friday then a root canal tues then back at it wed full force for a few weeks but 810 as i don't weigh enough to do ss or ss+ any more :eek:

p.s just feel like i'm in limbo land at the moment! hoping that my exercise is keeping me in check at the moment.

eternal - i have lost 30lbs, wish it was 38!!!

great things - wow for dropping a pound a day!

shanny - thanks for your words of encouragement

dani - thanks dani. youve given me a boost.

so diary, here i am at work. had a shake in the morn, then 2 litres of water down, then a salad and a shake tonight with another before bed (maybe?). still no loss at all, but no TOM and no proper visits to the loo. feel really constipated and bloated. not too worried about this at the moment but to be honest starting to get miffed. still going ahead with it all though, loving my salads at last. i just wish i could go to the loo, and start TOM and am sure it will help. my mindset at the moment is that if sts this week then should lose something next week. its been hard restarting AND starting work after nearly a year off, and co-ordinating all the house and kids stuff now that i work, and ensuring the meals are all cooked before i go to work, and focusing on work..yadda yadda yadda. am still sticking by my new rule that i will not criticise myself and have done ok so far. so great to be so near goal, but SO hard to keep at cd. am hoping i get a whoosh but dont think its gonna happen. will write this week off as week 1 as i have not been doing proper cd. thank you to everyone who is helpin me this week. please stick with me people!

Back