My Diary...

Hi hun, just draw a line under it all and like you said start a fresh on Sunday :)

You have come so far well done! x

hi leeds, im back with u on ss monday, had a week of trying SS+ but i too wasnt careful in the eves and naughties crept in, so sts on wi this week, bt am 4 weeks left of CD b4 hol so i need to do ss now going forward, monday is day 1 for me again!!

thanks for the support girls! I am back with cd now. gained 2lbs last week so need to lose that and aiming to lose another 3 so 5lbs in total this week for me (I wish!! haha). need to aim high to lose as much as i can till i go on hols. its ss 100% the whole way for me now although i will have a meal the night before i go on hols as i need to start to come off ss otherwise i will be a bloated cow on hols!

stressed with all the packing at the moment and the fact that we only have 15kg each!!!! WTF!!! i have upped mine to 20kg so i can take baby stuff, but it so stressful getting all our gear in smaller suitcases, not to mention having to buy smaller suitcases. Pegasus airlines will only allow us one piece of luggage each, which is just ridiculous as now all of us including the kids will have to take on hand luggage so we get another 5kg each. usually my kids never do hand luggage, only i do, but we have no choice now, wouldnt it have been better for them to let us check it all in instead of people taking hand luggage and fighting for space on the planes????

also, no food on the flight so i am packing sarnies for the kids so EVEN less space for other essentials like flip flops and cossies! hubby just cant see why i need to take sandals x2, high heels x2, flip flops x 3, flat shoes x 2..... and this is me cutting back. but these are essentials as far as i am concerned!!

any tips ladies on packing ladies??? someone suggested i should put the babies nappies box in with checked in luggage? i dont want to buy stuff out there as our resort is miles from anywhere!

Good luck with SS and getting to target- you're so close now! How many days are you going away for- when we pack for honeymoon, I am gonna pre-plan my outfits (including shoes) so I take only what I need as otherwise my whole wardrobe would end up bieng packed!
x

we go away for 14 days. most of it is packed, i have been v ruthless.

anyway, had a good 100% ss day yesterday, 4litres, 2 shakes and 1 bar. hoping for 3 shakes today and already on the water. i really want to lose the 2lb gain from last week (thank god it was not more) and am hopeful. hope you all have a good day?

debbie - wow, preplanning outfits is a genius idea!

sure ul loose the 2lbs leeds, ur determined so will b fine!!

when is it u got away?

thanks JH. yesterday was good drank loads of water and had ss+ but couldnt fit in my last shake. am doing ss today and gonna get 3 shakes in and loads of water. the scales are going down and i just hope i lose my 2lbs gain and another few pounds.....

sure ul do fine leeds, think of the holiday and long as ur drinking water n shakes it will shift!!

hi, well weds and am working today. had 2 shakes and water and ready for the last shake now.

the scales are dropping a bit, but i am starting to get head hunger! and furry tongue. wonder if i will make my 5lbs target this week?? I know i have already lost the 2lbs gain so at least theres some good news there!

hiya leeds, im sure you will get a little bit more off, you are doing so well. your determination is great. hope mine starts to fall away when i restart!!xx

hi all! well, weigh in day tomorrow and when i weighed this morning the scales were not moving. weird as i have been good. oh well, am glad ai lost the 2lbs from last week and the scales show i lost 1lb so far, hoping for another by tomorrow morning!

wish me luck. am having a cranberry bar and can do 3litres of water today. shakes tonight.

Keep up the water my dear, it makes such a difference!

I had the cranberry bar yesterday and was pleseantly surprised! Just tucking into a caramel one now

x

if you are taking a pram get a pram bag to put your pram into and then check that in too and you can add the nappies and some baby things in there. we took 1 case with us when we went to eurodisney. remember to roll things and put things in empty spaces like shoes. buy small sizes or cheaper shampoos, shower gels, toothpaste and brushes etc and throw at the end of the holiday.

i only took 2 pairs of shoes on holiday and i was wearing my 3rd. when i go away i take 2 cossies - 1 drying and 1 wearing. undies you can wash out with travel wash. tops can be worn the night time then the following day changing again the following night. trousers you can wear for 2 days and choose mix and match clothes.

hope this helps.

wow nicki that is a massive help.

OMG ladies, i have let you and myself down. i had curry last night, i lost my 2lbs gain so i sts this week. am so mad though cos could have lost a few more if i didnt have food last night. stuck to one wholmeal toast with my curry and nothing else but still.... anyway, on 810 now until hols and then 2 weeks AI! going to try and maintain till i go next sat so wish me luck.

so official loss for this week is -2.

hi all, on 810 this week. really hope i can maintain my loss until i go on holiday.

hope you are all well!

me again! just poppin in to say i am trying to maintain. havent gained anything yet. so tend to have a shake and water for brekkie then a slice of granary toast with a boiled egg and then an evening salad with egg/omelette/chicken. its not strictly 810 but i suppose its my own kind of maintenance plan. i'm not gaining so doing this until i go on friday evening. then of course, no diet at all until i come back,

how you all getting on?

hiya leeds, hope you have had a brill holiday, by the time you read this i will be doing CD again. starting in the morning, wish me luck.xx

hope you are having a fab relaxing holiday and the weather's good for you.

hi all, just wanted to pop in to say weather is good and the kids are loving it. however i have been here only 5 days and am over one stone up in weight. plus i have TOM pending and because of the carbs y tummy is severely bloated. i mean proper huge! someone asked me if i was pregnant yesterday. if i am one stone up now what will i be in 2 weeks?? also, how is this possible?? i have eaten a lot more than nrmal but usually just somethig light for brekkie, a lunch of pasta/pizza/salad etc and then evening meal. i have tried cutting carbs but this whole bloated tummy issue is spoiling my hols. i am paranoid other people will think i am pregnant. i know its cos i went frm cd to AI hols, but i feel a bit low now. so much for being near goal. i am hoping that i start TOM this week and some of the bloatedness goes!! other than this issue i am loving the holiday, so nice to be with my kids ALL DAY!!!! hope you are all well!

Back