My diary!

leannon

Ell, I am at the end of day 3. Doing it with ready made shakes and porridge this week as I have heard that the soups are horrible! Very much enjoying the chocolate one and also maple and pecan porridge is much better than expected!
I have really struggled today and just being sat next to my boyfriend while he ate some Hagen daz ice cream was a test of will power in itself- there I was with my glass of water!! I am so looking forward to my weigh in day which is on Wednesday so hopefully I can see that all the effort has paid off! Hope everybody else is doing ok after the weekend! X

Hiya !! im going to start CD on Tues - im booked in to see the consultant tomorrow !! Sounds as though you are doing amazing !! Especially as ur meany bf ate ice cream in front of you haha :) I think im going to stick to shakes too, as i dont really fancy the soups, have you tried any of them ?
Think ill go and start setting up my diary - everyone on here thinks its a great idea :) Best of luck with the weigh in :) bet you cant wait now :) xx

Good luck hun :)

I like the porridge and the pre-made shakes.
I'm not too keen on the soups thus far (which is weird as I thought I'd prefer them!)

How have you been getting on? x

Thanks both, it's really nice to have some support. I haven't tried the soups but am really enjoying the porridge, someone said its the consistency of wallpaper paste but I really don't find it that bad but I make it with a bit more water than they say to!
Today seemed much easier than yesterday but I'm not getting too hopeful and it's still taking a lot of will power to stay on track! I have about 10 stone to lose- has anyone else got that much? X

Hey, I have about 5 stone to loose, about 3 and a half stone left- read bout your bf eating ice-cream, has anyone else found that family are against the diet? Not just eating everythin you want to eat more saying its not healthy etc? Finding it harder to stay focused with those voices from family in my head ahah

CambridgeCurtis said:
Hey, I have about 5 stone to loose, about 3 and a half stone left- read bout your bf eating ice-cream, has anyone else found that family are against the diet? Not just eating everythin you want to eat more saying its not healthy etc? Finding it harder to stay focused with those voices from family in my head ahah

My mum was like this. Said it was a waste of money and I'd gain it all back. Strangely it makes me motivated to prove her wrong! X

hi leannon
i also have about 10 stones to lose :-(
i'm on day 12 today, fell spectacularly off the wagon on Saturday but trying not to beat myself up too badly about it. it was my daughter's 13th birthday and we went to our favourite Italian restaurant and suffice to say we ALL really enjoyed it :)
weigh-in tomorrow morning, know it's going to be bad, but i don't have any other "occasions" for almost 4 weeks so plan to be 100% perfect until then!
good luck with it and i look forward to following your diary :) x

Hi Curtis, actually my bf has been really supportive. He knows how much it means to me and although he had a few initial worries he will support me all the way.
However, why you are talking about I had with my doctor!! He wouldn't even sign my letter to say that I could start the diet until my consultant guaranteed him that they will update him weekly on my progress! Like you, I am more determined than ever now not to put the weight back on to prove him wrong!!!

Hi bevlier- how did you do with your first weigh in? I am so nervous but so excited! You did have a really good reason for falling off the wagon and hopefully all that Italian goodness can keep you going for 4 weeks! I'm sure you will be fine- 12 days is an accomplishment in itself! I hope I get past that! I'm just trying to keep busy to take my mind off wanting, well everything really!! Good luck and will be good to keep each other posted on our progress!

hi leannon - my first weigh-in was fab - I lost 10lbs! got weighed again this morning - put 2lbs on :( but am not going to berate myself too much for it - as you say, I had a good reason to celebrate, which I certainly did! and now I just have to get back on track and STAY THERE! lol. anyway, I'm still 8lbs lighter than I was a fortnight ago so Yay! I've started a little diary thread of my own as I countdown the 22 weeks till we go to Majorca in the hope that I stay on course and aim to be at least 3 sizes smaller by then - am really hoping that that's possible in 5 months?! there is someone called spangles on here who is a legend in my eyes - she has stuck to Sole Source for 24 weeks straight - not a single teeny weeny cheat - and she has lost SIX stone on those 6 months and gone from a size 24 to a size 16. I mean, just WOW. so when you're having a wobble, ready her stuff, she's fab!
hopefully you and I can prop each other up on this rollercoaster ride of emotions in the coming months :) let's just get it over and done with, once and for all, and then we can celebrate with a Big Night Out when we're skinny b*tches! :) Good luck! x can't wait to hear your week 1 loss :D x

Ohhh, make sure you don't beat yourself up over it- just keep heading forward!!! I think that's a great idea- we can meet up and celebrate together!!! I am sure you will be able to drop 3 dress sizes by your holiday- I have faith in you! Am going to take a look at your diary in a minute once I have written mine so will post something on yours too! When I have my weigh in tomorrow the first thing I'll do is come on here and let you know!! Thanks for the encouragement! X

Oh yeah, I did ask my bf to make sure he eats normally around me as I want to get used to it! Xx

Yea in all honesty its much better to be able to feel relaxed and not feel like you have to banish yourself (and others) at 'feeding time' , allthough im only on my first day so i may change my mind when my bf starts scoffin infront of me haha :) xx

Day 5......
My weigh in is tomorrow as i couldn't go on Thursday so it will be a day short- it feels like there's even more pressure to ensure I've lost some!!
I have had quite a few headaches today so I have made sure I drank some more water as I didn't drink the full 4 pints yesterday! I know that's very bad so note to self: drink more!!!
Today has been the easiest day in terms of food cravings but the worst for tiredness- I found myself nodding off a few times at work! Going to have a very early night tonight in hopes that makes a difference.
I looked at a dress of mine today which I have decided can be turned into a tent if I lose enough weight- I am currently a size 28 and so hopefully it will drown me at my targeted 14!! It still feels far away but trying hard not to think about it!
xLx

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Yea in all honesty its much better to be able to feel relaxed and not feel like you have to banish yourself (and others) at 'feeding time' , allthough im only on my first day so i may change my mind when my bf starts scoffin infront of me haha :) xx

That's what I thought too- gets a bit tougher by day 4 when I was longingly looking at a piece of lettuce as if it was a mars bar!! - any food looks great now! :) how are you finding your first day?

Hi Hun, I'm on day 2 now,honestly I'm feeling pretty poo, tired headachy and hungry... Not starving but I want to eat everything I see..... Hoping it willget better, jst want to get to day5/6 now! U sound like your doing great lovely !!! Keep it up:) x

Hi all, had my weigh in yesterday and lost 8lbs in 6 days. Now please don't get me wrong, I am happy and I know that in usual circumstances this would be amazing. However, I have read so many success stories about people who weigh as much as me losing a stone or more in their first week that I am a little disappointed- my consultant seemed to be too and said that she expected me to lose more.
However, despite that I am so determined to lose the masses of excess weight this time that I'm just going to keep going and try to stop moaning about it ;-)
xLx

I lost 9lbs in 6 days and i have a lot to lose aswell. The first time i did CWP my first loss was 8lbs in 7 days my mums was 18lbs, i was gutted! But the next week i lost 8lbs again and she lost 4lbs....we started to even out...you getting what i'm trying to say? Lol x

Back