My diary!

8 pounds in 6 days is awesome !!! You should be so proud of yourself Hun :) oooh I'd be so happy with an 8 pound loss on Monday :) congrats :) xx

i was 19st to start and only lost 5.5lbs in the first 9 days. it's just luck.

Today is day 10 and I am finding things so much easier! My body seems to have accepted the fact that it's not going to have food anytime soon!!
Tiredness is still there but certainly not as bad as it was. I was also feeling sick for a few days after meals- I've increased my water intake and this has really helped.
Today was the first day that my boyfriend said he could see I was losing weight!! Hes not the sort of person that would lie to me about it so I am chuffed!!! I am feeling so positive about the diet now and truly feel that I can do it this time!
I have a really important reason to make sure I stick to the diet aside from all the usual reasons and it's that my grandad has been given a maximum of 12 months to live due to cancer. It would be the best present that I could give him to show him that I have lost a lot of weight as it has always worried him. Don't get me wrong, I am doing it for myself too but would be amazing to be able to show him.
xLx

Fantastic motivation. Really excellent. Even those that love us warts and all, and don't give a hoot what we look like, even they worry about our health and wish we were happy.

Day 15. I had a weigh in yesterday and lost another 8lbs!! Which takes my total weight loss to 16lbs in 2 weeks!! I am absolutely amazed!!! This is the most weight I have ever lost in 2 months let alone 2 weeks!
I have polycistic ovaries which has always made it so incredibly hard for me to lose weight that I really didn't think it was ever going to be possible. Then a few years ago I broke my back and so exercise is kind of hard at the best of times!!
Losing so much weight so quickly is just the greatest motivation to keep going! So altogether this has been a very good week! xLx

Fabulous news hunni, really pleases for you!! Well done!! Xxx

Well done!! You're doing fab :) xxx

Well done on your loss that's great u are doing so well, keep it up!!!

Day 15. I had a weigh in yesterday and lost another 8lbs!! Which takes my total weight loss to 16lbs in 2 weeks!! I am absolutely amazed!!! This is the most weight I have ever lost in 2 months let alone 2 weeks!
I have polycistic ovaries which has always made it so incredibly hard for me to lose weight that I really didn't think it was ever going to be possible. Then a few years ago I broke my back and so exercise is kind of hard at the best of times!!
Losing so much weight so quickly is just the greatest motivation to keep going! So altogether this has been a very good week! xLx
Fantastic week for you !! well done. keep up the good work, you must feel amazing with that result.

Back