My Diary!

floodycool13

Hello everyone!

I've just found this forum about the Lipotrim plan and am determined to lose my 'wobbly bits' before my holiday in May.

I've tried Slimming World, did really well, then when I started Uni things started to slide and I've used every excuse under the sun as to why the weight started creeping back on.

Well, I'm a dinky 5' 2" and not totally sure on my weight atm, but definitely know I'm too heavy for myself (if that makes sense) because the heartburn is making an appearance yet again and I feel awful in all of my clothes and my confidence is taking a bashing as well :cry:

I'm off to the pharmacy tomorrow to do the sign up session, but just to give me a heads up please -how much am I looking at forking out per week?? I'm not fussed, but being a 'poor student' I need to know these things :p

Any tips and advice is always appreciated and hope that I can make some new friends on my weight loss journey!!

xxxx Gem xxx

Last edited:
Hey Gem and welcome :) I pay £36 a week for my supplies.

If u have any questions to ask please remember to ask them chick, good luck

Claire

:D Hellooooo, and welcome hun. Hoping your day 1 goes well.... keep posting for help and support.. we all care!! Love to you xxx

Back