my diary...

It's Friday and I'm sitting here waiting for my S&S order to arrive.

I'm determined this is the LAST Friday I will sit here feeling fat and letting life pass me by.

I'm around 14 stone and want to get to 9 1/2 stone but I'm going to weigh tomorrow in kg's as I don't relate those to stones and won't get het up on stones and pounds.

Bit nervous as to whether I can do it, but blinking determined to give it 100%.

Hoping to do 12 weeks and then see what life looks like. Would love some support x

It's Friday and I'm sitting here waiting for my S&S order to arrive. I'm determined this is the LAST Friday I will sit here feeling fat and letting life pass me by. I'm around 14 stone and want to get to 9 1/2 stone but I'm going to weigh tomorrow in kg's as I don't relate those to stones and won't get het up on stones and pounds. Bit nervous as to whether I can do it, but blinking determined to give it 100%. Hoping to do 12 weeks and then see what life looks like. Would love some support x

Hello

Give it a chance and the diet will work for you and get you to where you need to be....best of luck

Cake

:welcome2:

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself I'll be here to follow and offer any support if you need it :party0011:

This diet is fantastic CoD is so right when you do it right you cannot fail the losses each month are amazing as well.

Dont worry about your starting weight that is the past you're moving on and this time next week will be a new much lighter happier weight :scale:

You and I are similar in many ways I'm 5"7 and had a starting weight of 14st12lbs with a goal the same as yours of 9st7lbs though since this tuesday 5th may on my 6th weigh in I now weigh 12st10lbs. This diet really is amazing being away from food has given me a chance to analyze my issues with food where I go wrong what emotions cause me to eat why I eat that way and why I cheat on diets I havent on this one but have wanted to (even spat out a piece of easter egg at the last minute close call) its made me realise why I cheat and binge. There are tons of people on this site as well who are so supportive if you ever need someone and your like on the brink of caving for a craving then pop on here before you do write down how you are feeling :gen147:that alone relieves the pressure so much off of you but you'll also be showered with :hug99:support:talk017:

Have you decided what plan you're going to do yet or are you still contemplating it?

Good luck with your first day tomorrow sally x

Starting weight is 89.5.. ignorant bliss as to what they is apart from heavy!!

Thank you cake and losetheduvet for popping in -it's so nice to have support.

Seeing someone with similar weight and height is encouraging!

Plan is three packs and a meal as it's important for us as a family to sit down together in the evening.. I don't want the kids to see me eating differently / not eating with them etc..

Off to take the kids swimming today and then need to get some bits done round the house.. hoping to keep busy.. Aiming for 11ish, 2ish, 5ish and then a bar tonight as that's my worst time of the day which I really want to crack..

Good luck! Keeping busy during the first few days is ideal and before you know it it'll be a breeze :)

Hellooo I'm doing KGS too also 1kg is more than 1lb so sounds like smaller amounts lost but is actually bigger.
Yeah I eat in 4 hour intervals, it's like oh I wanna eat soon then suddenly it's meal time again!
Good luck

I think we can all agree the evening snuggled on the sofa with food is a massive temptation. I'm exactly the same and always have something around 8ish to fill the void.
Its brilliant you recognise an issue with evenings and wanting something tasty so you're planning your day to solve any chance of sabotage at that time as you will be able to sit down with a tasty bar.

Bar tip:

dark chocolate truffa bar 20-30secs in microwave and its like a gooey chocolate brownie SO good:drool:

How has your first day been huni?

Hows it going so far x

Back