My DOWN side of Xencial,lol.

tina67

Okay this did almost happen to me please take note and don't get caught with your trousers down,lol.

I have been a size 22 for a couple of years. Since my being on my diet i have gone down one size but these are two big really but although i tried a size 18 on last week (or the week before) and they fitted but i had a muffin top and didnt want to feel fat again,lol. So i carried on with my size 20's.
It was raining here yesterday and i knicked hubbies elasticated at the bottom,rain jacket.(again something i couldn't have done a few months back,lol).
I rode to pick up my eldest daughter and her cousin then rode to the other school for my youngest daughter . She didn't have a bike so she stood on my pedals whilst i her push her along. This is where the trouble started,i could feel my trousers slipping but thought they would be okay but with every step i took they worked their way further down. In the end i had to stop and hock them up only to realise that the jacket was the only thing that had kept them from fall down completely lol.
I am going to buy some new trousers tomorrow as the kids were embrassed and shouted ,omg mum we can see your knickers.lol. Maybe time to buy some nice underwear as well,lol.

OMG lol!!! :8855:
Well just goes to show that its working!!!
Keep up the good work :)
Lisa
xx

omg lol! i love it

i had the same kind of thing happen the other day and have to use a belt atm until i some some new trousers :)

Great when things like this happen well done and keep it up x many more surprises will follow x

fortunately I wear jeans with a belt ;)

That's really funny Tina!!! I can't stop laughing!!! xx

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs
Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Back