• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Easter egg has gone!

Well after last week's mahoosive gain of 4 pounds due to my easter indulgences I am pleased to announce that this week I lost 4 and a HALF!!!!

I am chuffed to bits - it's the most I have ever lost in a week , like ever, and I am now raring to go for the week ahead.

Have no idea how I did it - well actually , I do................I had no 'treat / cheat' on weigh in day, I kept all my meals very simple, plenty of fruit and veg and to be honest, I didnt think too much about it - I just did it.

Think I will be pushing it for a repeat performance, but am very happy today and am patting myself on the back - which incidentally is very hard to do lol. xxxxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
WELL DONE! It's really hard over what I call 'chocolate celebrations' but it's great to hear you've done so well this week :D Really happy for you

Well done im hoping for the same tonight at weigh in i put on 3lbs last week was gutted would love to hav it gone with more later x