My Exante diary - my journey to life

charlie_f

Hello everyone

I'm very new to these types of blogs but am hoping I will be able to connect with people who will support me along my new journey, as well I, hopefully, be an inspiration and support to others.

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, always struggling and trying every different diet under the sun. I've lost and gained too many times to remember. I've had two significant weight losses in the past 10 years and now after being so fed up with being fed up, I have realised that there's no looking back on lost time, NOW is the time to change.

I have recently divorced and have two young children. My daughter, especially, is losing out on quality mum-daughter time as I just don't want to go shopping with her and feel sorry for myself over all the nice clothes I can't fit into! I feel that I'm an embarrassment to both kids - I remember kids in school who had massive parents too!

So, here I am, hoping to commit to and encourage not only myself, but others too, with my weekly Exante diary, entitled "My journey to life" - as I don't feel like I'm currently living, I'm just existing in this horrible overweight body.

I'm currently in week 2 of total solutions and lost 8lbs in the first week (even with having two meals over the weekend!). I'm trying to keep it as quiet as possible from everyone as I've faced the negativities of "that can't be good for you" and "you're starving yourself" kind of comments. My goal is to lose 5 stone. It sounds crazy. Me, in skinny jeans and high boots? I can't even get boots that fit my calves at the moment, but reading others' stories here has inspired me think "if they can, then I can too"!

Good luck to you all, as we travel this same journey together. It's not going to be easy, but it's definitely going to be worth it!!!

Good afternoon and :welcome: Great weight loss so far, that's what keeps us going when it gets a bit tough (and it will), the good losses. You'll find loads of inspiration and support on here to help you keep on track and advice if you fall off the wagon! Look forward to keeping up with your journey xx

Good afternoon, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey Charlie.

Well done on the 8lbs lost already :) xx

Thank you namaste and gigglepants. Still going strong and SO looking forward to the end results! :)

Is it normal to feel so exhausted? I can't stay up later than 10pm and feel shattered all the time. I've read so many posts that say they have so much energy but I'm just the opposite! :-(

Back