Total Solution My Exante Journey!

Wooohoooo! Had my weigh in this morning and I have lost a massive 12lbs in my first week! Wooohoooo!!!!

Jem x

jem_jem said:
Wooohoooo! Had my weigh in this morning and I have lost a massive 12lbs in my first week! Wooohoooo!!!!

Jem x

Fab Jem you are on a roll xx

goodmorning jem and well done 12lbs is fabbbbbbbbb:woohoo:keep up the great work u will be at target in no time xxxx

Yeah 12lbs, that's fantastic. Congratulations on a fabby loss :clap::clap::clap:

Wow! fab first week weight loss, well done :woohoo::hug99: xx

Well... I am back with my tail between my legs.

I think although I have had it tough the past few weeks I am somebody that likes to use an excuse.

Well these excuses have packed up and left! No more excuses- only positivity here on in!

Managed to put on the 12lbs I lost in the first week! I am aiming for 14lbs in the first week now!

Wish me luck!
Jem xxxx

It's nice to see you back.
:D It's amazing how easy it is to put on weight, but then again you know how easy it is to lose weight on this too. Good Luck for this week.

Hiya Jem welcome back , here's looking forward to a great week and a great loss xxxx:)

Hey!

That's me on day 3 already. I don't know why I lapsed big time because I actually enjoy being on the plan.

My new motivation is that I don't want to end up like the women on My Fat Fetish! It was on last night and it made me see how big I was before and how there is no way in hell I am going back to that!!!!

And my holiday in 9 weeks!! Wooohooo!!!

Hope you are all doing fantastic!!!

Jem xxxxxx

Well..............

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 9lbs! Quite chuffed but raring to go this week! I really want 5lbs to get my 1stone!

Hope everybody else is doing great!

Jem x

Great loss Jem and welcome back. Great to be back on plan isn't it? I find it's just easier than faffing with food choices! Lol

Wow! Fab loss well done :hug99: xx

Hi jem sounds like your back in to the swing me things. You've had a fab loss on your 1st and restart week. Well done x

Back