my experiment

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
i have successfully frozen an Asda -good for you vanilla yoghurt and defrosted it and eaten it and it was fine. all i did was left it out on top for a couple of hours and every now and again gave it a little shake. I have now put a mullerlight vanilla one in freezer.
I need to take advantage of the OFFERS on at this minute

Oh let us know!x

just had a peek at your before and after pics. you have done really well. you have lost quite alot. i need to loose 3 and a half stone but id really like to of lost it by summer,do you think thats realistic on sw.

I find when on plan properly i lose a regular 2lb a week ...so it is possible as some lose alot more some weeks ..good luck x

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?i really dont know what the hell im doing and to be honest im not liking the free diet trial on the sw website.

Shelly - no offence but you would be much better having started your own thread asking for help rather than spamming each thread hun.

Now: the 7 day plan should give you the gist of how the plan works regarding red and green days HEA and HEB. If you look at the top of the forum there are a selection of recipe threads both red and green which you could swap into your plan. There is also help on syns.

Not done anything wrong hun just thought you might have got a better response on the main board as not everybody reads every thread and may have missed your plea's for books that's all. I was just trying to suggest ways you could change the food plan up in the mean time of you getting your books x

If you go back onto the slimming world section of the forum you will see the option to start a new thread. If you click on there it is just like adding a normal post just put something basic about what it is you are after and click post.

On the slimming world page you will see near the top is what looks like a recipe thread it's actually a whole board of recipes and many of them are colour co-ordinated for what day it is so if your meal say's something like beef goulash and you think hmmm dont fancy that you could look on the recipe thread at Original recipes and think mmmm chicken curry for tea. etc.

As long as you make sure you keep a track of syns and healthy extra's - both of which are outlined in the recipes then you will be fine.

I'm not very good at explaining things sorry xx

yep done that now thanks for the help. how do i get those ticker things on my page. ive tried doing it but no luck and i cant seem to get my pic on the right of my profile. ive put a picture in and saved it but it doesnt seem to be working

Back