my father in law 2b has passed away

sorry to hear your sad news. your OH may not want to talk but at least you will be there to support him
hope his mam is ok

Irene xx

My prayers are with you, your OH and his family

thankyou for the support, last night was tuff we just sat up until gone 3am just talking, i think the big breakdown is yet to come, he had a few tears and so did my daughter (11 year old) my partner isnt my kids biological father but he is their dad so Lisha was very close to "grandad" she waited up for Ian to come home till gone 11pm as she wanted to hug him

Hes gone to the hospital today to be with his mum as shes still in there from her fall,
The hospital has to do a post mortem to find out exactley what he passed away from,

he died at 6.30pm last night, he was perking up during the day and the nurse left him for all of 15 mins then he died....

Hi

I lost my mum when I was 19 after a long illness. That was 13 years ago and I still miss her! Although I am not with the person I was with at the time I would suggest that all you can do is be therefore for him, be a shoulder to cry on and help him through it. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Take care

FF

I am deeply sorry for your loss Em, I know your all going through a really tough time at the moment, but try & be strong for your OH, he will probably break down at the funeral, I find thats when it truely hits you as it's quite final then.

My heart goes out to you, you are his rock at the moment..

xx

.................................................................................

Back