My first day on CD (Was on LL)

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Boy this is good!!! The flavours are FAB!!!! :D

Had Fruits of forrest shake for breakfast, a peanut bar for lunch (How nice was this?!?!? lurvely!) and just had the spicey tomatoe - delish :)

It is SO different to LL because the food actually tastes like food. After being on LL for a month, I'm really looking forward to trying all of the varieties. Only draw back is I used to have shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for tea (which I still can) and I'd always have a hot/cold shake later in the evening. I think I might miss that. :( Also, I'd love a mousse with the fab MaM but I have my shake for b'fast and it seems strange to have mousse first thing and I like having a soup in the evening. Oh well... small price to pay.

Glad u like it... I love CD... wasn't so keen on my two weeks at LL!

To compensate for only 3 packs instead of 4, I don't have my first until about 10.30-11am - sometimes later and make sure I have had at least a litre of water before my first pack. I then leave it 4-5 hours before each of the next packs.

On LL i used to have a pack as soon as I got up and then did the same as u really, brekkie, lunch and dinner plus an extra "dessert" pack in the evening. U soon get used to the 3 packs though.

Hope it all goes well :)

Hmmm, my other half has been on CD for a week now and he fond it was better for him to leave breakfast and have a soup and shake for lunch. Maybe I'll try leaving breakfast and have a bar at lunch, soup for tea, and a shake later in the evening. Of maybe split my shake and have half in the morning and half in the evening. Choices, choices!!

All Change!

Ive been on Lipotrim for 3 weeks now and lost almost 1.5 stones. Im chuffed to bits. It has served me well but dont think I could manage it longterm. Therefore, Im changing to CD as it sounds less restrictive and Im looking forward to trying the yummy flavours. Im meeting a CDC tomorrow. Hope this 'quick' change over wont affect my weight loss. After years of yo-yo dieting, I finally believe Im going to do this.
Jackie x

CD is just fab the flavours we get compared to other VLCDS are really nice.

Ive been on Lipotrim for 3 weeks now and lost almost 1.5 stones. Im chuffed to bits. It has served me well but dont think I could manage it longterm. Therefore, Im changing to CD as it sounds less restrictive and Im looking forward to trying the yummy flavours. Im meeting a CDC tomorrow. Hope this 'quick' change over wont affect my weight loss. After years of yo-yo dieting, I finally believe Im going to do this.
Jackie x

Fab weight loss! No wonder you are well chuffed! lol Hope you enjoy CD am certain it will work for you as you sound like you have an "I mean it" attitude! Best of luck xx

Hmmm, my other half has been on CD for a week now and he fond it was better for him to leave breakfast and have a soup and shake for lunch. Maybe I'll try leaving breakfast and have a bar at lunch, soup for tea, and a shake later in the evening. Of maybe split my shake and have half in the morning and half in the evening. Choices, choices!!

For me, what works is this... pint of water first thing.. then muffin (sweet shake) for lunch... then in evening crisps (chilli mix) and muffin or bar... also have the occasional mug of bouillon which is delish and allowed in very small doses!

I've never split packs but it's a thought.... I think it's trial and error - see what fits you best and run (well, stroll) with it! Good luck! x:)

Back