My first day on Lipotrim !!

munchbunch

Gold Member
Good morning

I have just had my first shake so far i gagged on it :mad:

But hey this is day one right ??!!

I dont usually drink shakes and stuff as im lactose intolerant but i generally eat everything that contains milk/lactose anyway and hasn't really much of an effect so will see how it goes !!!

Im anxious about this with no food but at a heafty 16 stone im prepared to give it a go.

I have posted on my blog a piccy of myself too .

I hope you all have a good day ..........I will report back tonight =)

Hi I just started yesterday, and already I feel a bit better, weighed myself this morning( I know I shouldn't and I have lost 2lbs)! Yesterday I struggled with the taste Of the shakes (vanilla) and I hated the soup. This morning I had the chocolate one with hot water (like a hot choc) I whizzed it in the blender, which took most of that powdery taste away and gave it a bit if froth! I'm going to whizz the strawberry one with icecubes and the vanilla one with a bit of coffee and see if that helps. I have 4 and a half stone to loose, and would like to loose as much as I can for our holiday in October! I think it will be hard, but I just keep reading the posts on Here and u can see if you stick to it, you loose it! Which I sooo want! it's not until u can't eat that u see how much you do. ( my husband is offshore just now so I have to make the meals for the kids ect) and even making their cereal this morning I had to stop myself from grabbing a handful out the box (which I normally do):( my first weigh in is in Friday! I can't wait;) lol

Hi fellow lipotrimmers

Started today too and am 16stone 5 (EEEEK!!) Also hoping to lose 4 and half stone and maintain by unislim then. Getting married in April and dont want to be a fat bride. Best of luck

Good morning peoples and :welcome2:

Just wanted to pop on and say Hi and wish you all the best of luck.

Also wanted to say that I gagged on the first shake and found that by week two they were fine. The girls on here are amazing and will tell you different ways of how they make them with coffee, mint tea etc. For me, I find the blitz and then blitz again with some ice cubes - they just seem a little less 'claggie'[for want of a much better word!] like that.

Anyway ... Good luck on your weight loss journeys - Looking forwards to following your progress. :wavey:

Hi I just started yesterday, and already I feel a bit better, weighed myself this morning( I know I shouldn't and I have lost 2lbs)! Yesterday I struggled with the taste Of the shakes (vanilla) and I hated the soup. This morning I had the chocolate one with hot water (like a hot choc) I whizzed it in the blender, which took most of that powdery taste away and gave it a bit if froth! I'm going to whizz the strawberry one with icecubes and the vanilla one with a bit of coffee and see if that helps. I have 4 and a half stone to loose, and would like to loose as much as I can for our holiday in October! I think it will be hard, but I just keep reading the posts on Here and u can see if you stick to it, you loose it! Which I sooo want! it's not until u can't eat that u see how much you do. ( my husband is offshore just now so I have to make the meals for the kids ect) and even making their cereal this morning I had to stop myself from grabbing a handful out the box (which I normally do):( my first weigh in is in Friday! I can't wait;) lol

Hi there

I had the strawberry shake this morning with a bit of ice but till gagged =)
I have a partner working nights so hardly ever hear i have 2 children of my own too & im a childminder so cooking and snack times i think i will have to grin and bear with it :rolleyes:

I also have the soups but as its day one havnt tried tried them yet .
Im also going on holiday mid september so iv 6 weeks but i will continue after this !!

My first weigh in is saturday !!!

I have read so many stories on hear that are inspirational pictures are fantastic see the before and after after really short periods of time ppl have such a significant weight loss

i wish everyonr luck and i will be around the forum Lots lol xx

Hi , I am on day 4 , I have lost 9lb, just keep going, we have no alternative do we?, I am 18 stone and looking to lose 5 stone. The first 2 weeks are going to be the hardest but after that we are all on our way to where we wanna be. Good Luck everyone..

Well thats fantastic for 4 days !!! Bet your well chuffed !!

Back