my first day today :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by xkimmix, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. xkimmix

xkimmix New Member

I have lost 2 stone on slimming world but am still just too fat :( i started CD to try and boost me with some good loss.. I am not hungry but god im missing food x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Tall fat and greedy

Tall fat and greedy Silver Member

Good luck, I am only in my second week so can't give you much advice! Well done for tour weight loss so far I am sure you will do well on CD..
  4. LinzMA

LinzMA Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I know exactly what you mean - I watch the family having a meal and really want to join them. But I remind myself that at the end of the diet, when I'm where I want to be, I CAN have some of those foods again! It's only for the short term, even if it's 6 months or whatever..

Remember after a certain period of time you have to go onto the 810 phase of the diet for a week - this will be the time you can have some food again :)

Good luck, and post your updates!

5. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The first couple of weeks are the worst, until you get into the swing of 'not eating'.

I find that once I'm in the habit of not eating, I'm just fine and I'm able to prepare meals without feeling resentful! :sigh:

In the meantime I spend the first week or so, seriously considering chewing my own arm off... as it begins to look more and more satisfying over the week!

Today is day 2 for me... I know exactly how you feel! But it will pass, I promise!

6. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Camridge Diet
    Im totally in the same boat .Not hungry but just want to eat some real food! Im so jealous when other people are eating around me.

I just try and forget about it, distrct myself and focus on why I am not allowed real food in the first place. :D Hope it gets better for ya soon
  7. Kiwili

Kiwili Full Member

I'm on day 1 not hungry but bloody hell awful headache!!! Stay positive x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.