My first food diary

Ucandoitnay

Hi all,
This is my first time trying out slimming world i have tried weight watchers and had no success as i was always hungry and it just didn't work for me.
I have been reading other peoples diaries on here and it has gave me the confidence to really put my all into this. I dont no many ppl who have weight problems so reading everyone's storys have made me feel that i really am not on my own and i can really do this.

So this has been my very first day on slimming world and i am going to go with the green day options so if you see that i have gone wrong some where i would really appreciate your feed back.

So here it goes:

Weight - 12st 8lbs
arms - 11.04 inches
thighs - 23.1 inches
waist - 30.4 inches
Hips - 39.5 inches
Bust - 37.6 inches
:(

My goal weight is to drop to 11st so far lol.

My first food diary

Breakfast: oats so simple apple sachet 36g (6.5 syns)
made with water and 3 tsp sweetner (free)
Apple and a cup of tea with 2 Light brown sugars (2.0 syns)
and milk was out of my Hex 'A'.

Lunch: Baked Beans on toast with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (Hex 'B')

tea with 2 L.Brown sugars (2.0 syns) and milk out of my allowance.

Dinner: S.W chips and sweetcorn with quorn chicken fillet (free i think?) and 1tbsp ketchup (1.0 syns)

Desert: Activia strawberry yogurt (free)

Tea with 2 tsp sweetner (free) and milk from my allowence.

and before i go to sleep i will be having the rest of my milk allowance.

So thats my first day and to be honest i feel like ive eaten well so thats good.

So please if anything seems wrong or maybe you have any other suggestions please write to me. Thank you and good luck everyone you are truly inspiring xx

Day 2 on Green day

Hi woke up today still positive been checking out all the great recipes on here im still amazed at what you can actually eat.
Well here it goes again day 2 food diary

Breakfast: Baked Beans,scrambled eggs and 2 wholemeal bread (hex 'b')
with a Activia strawberry yogurt (free)

Lunch: 1 slice of medium white bread (4.0 syns)
with light cream cheese spread (Hex 'b')

I had a cup of tea from milk allowance (Hex 'a' 250ml of s.skimmed)
with 2 sugars (2.0 syns)

Dinner: S.W chips, egg fried in 1 cal spray (free) and tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce (free)

Desert: Activia strawberry yogurt (free)

total syns: 6

I also went for a 20 minute walk with my lil boy today as it was nice weather.

Its been day 2 and like i said yesterday i fill full and not like im actually on a diet this is great lol.

Like i said before id appreciate any comments to say if im doing it right and any other suggestions on meals. Thanks xx:)

:welcome:
I am not an expert but your diary looks ok to me!
Good luck and use the forum for lots of info,its amazing:D

day 3

today i feel so stuffed lol i hope i do see a change when i weigh myself on sunday.

Breakfast: 1 white roll (3.5 syns)
with 1 tbsp cheese spread (hex 'b')

Activia Yogurt (free)

Lunch: 100g Tinned Vegetable soup (1.5 syns)
1 tbsp low fat butter (1.5 syns)
with 2 wholemeal slices of bread (hex 'b')

Dinner: Baked Beans (free)
s.w chips and 2 cod fishcakes (2.5 syns each)

Desert: Muller light strawberry cheescake flavour (0.5 syns)

250ml of semi skimmed milk (hex 'a')

Total of syns for today 12.0 syns.

Hope im finally getting the hang of it now and i pray ive lost something on Sunday xx:)

Fingers crossed for you on Sunday
You can do it:D

Day 3

Been feeling really good about carrying on with slimming world, the only thing im trying to get used to is not drinking alot of milk which i was badly addicted to i used to drink bout 4 glasses of milk a day lol and now im down to 250ml of milk a day (its been hard lol)

Breakfast: 'Magic Porridge' recipe
28g porridge (hex 'b') with a muller light (0.5 syns)
and 2 bananas (free)

Lunch: 1 Boiled Egg (free)
with 2 Brown Bread (hex 'b') and 1 tsp butter (1.5 syns)

3 glasses of diet coke (free)

Tinned Spaghetti Pasta in tomato sauce (free)
Chicken quorn fillet (free)
and 1 potato Waffle (1.5 syns)

Muller Light strawberry (0.5 syns)
Jelly and Natural Yogurt desert (0.5 syns)

Total of syns - 7.0 syns

im so scared i keep thinking im doing it wrong lol its only because i really want to succeed!

Good luck to all x:)

Hi

Good Luck with Slimming World. Your Food diary seems fine to me. You are having your hexA/Bs and getting the right amount of syns.

Quorn Fillet, pieces and Mince are all fre, I am a veggie so I make sure I fill up on these.

Are you just doing Green or mixing it up abit.

I agree it doesn't seem like a diet to me either. Ive been on it 2 weeks and when I go shopping I kind of know what I can and can't have syn wise. Stock up on a load of free food and eat away lol xx

Lisa xx

Been feeling really good about carrying on with slimming world, the only thing im trying to get used to is not drinking alot of milk which i was badly addicted to i used to drink bout 4 glasses of milk a day lol and now im down to 250ml of milk a day (its been hard lol)

Breakfast: 'Magic Porridge' recipe
28g porridge (hex 'b') with a muller light (0.5 syns)
and 2 bananas (free)

Lunch: 1 Boiled Egg (free)
with 2 Brown Bread (hex 'b') and 1 tsp butter (1.5 syns)

3 glasses of diet coke (free)

Tinned Spaghetti Pasta in tomato sauce (free)
Chicken quorn fillet (free)
and 1 potato Waffle (1.5 syns)

Muller Light strawberry (0.5 syns)
Jelly and Natural Yogurt desert (0.5 syns)

Total of syns - 7.0 syns

im so scared i keep thinking im doing it wrong lol its only because i really want to succeed!

Good luck to all x:)

Were the Muller light's you had for brekkie and dinner the cheesecake ones?

If you had the "normal" Muller light's their free. It's only the cheesecake ones that are synned (as far as I know) - the strawberry cheesecake one, according to Syns online on the SW website, is 1 syn not 0.5.

You seem to be doing really well tho, good luck with your first week:D
xxx

Thanks for ur kind words in feeling very positive about it all, let's just hope by Sunday (weigh in) I see I've lost something. I can't believe I've been adding syns to my muller lights because they were strawberry flavour I thought they had a syn lol silly me but thanks for letting me no I can enjoy them even more now he he. Good luck to you both xxxx

day 4

Im having a really good day today, my partner asked if i wanted a takeaway (so mean) and i refused so i feel really good about that even though every now and then kfc goes through my mind lol

Breakfast: tea with milk (250ml hex 'a') with 2 sugars (2.0 syns)
with 2 bananas (free)

Lunch: baked beans (free) with bacon (hex 'b') and 2 brown bread (hex 'b')

Snack: Banana (free) and 3 glasses of diet coke (free)

Dinner: tinned spaghetti in tomato sauce (free) with 2 quorn fillets (free) and S.W chips (free)

Desert: Shape yogurt (free)

tea with 2 sugars (2.0 syns) and milk from allowence

Total Syns: 4.0.

Great day!!!:)

Back