My first stone off

Nikkiwales

I'm so happy WI this morning, finally got to my first stone off. Woohoooo. Didn't get my sticker though :(

Got a feeling this last stone is going to be difficult though. I am determined though. Hopefully by April.

That's brilliant, well done to you. X

Wow well done love! x

Well done! Keep at it - love to hear success stories xx

Congrats Nikki :)

I finally got my 1 stone award last night - I am very proud. 14 lbs in 14 weeks isn't bad going! It's slower than some people (one woman at my group got her 2 stone award after 15 weeks yesterday!) but after the abuse and neglect I have subjected my body to for the last 20 years with starving, binging, purging, crazy fad diets... I think I have finally found what works for me. It works slowly, but it works!

Congrats to all who are doing the SW thing - I hope it brings you much success and happiness.

Rx

Congrats Nikki :)

I finally got my 1 stone award last night - I am very proud. 14 lbs in 14 weeks isn't bad going! It's slower than some people (one woman at my group got her 2 stone award after 15 weeks yesterday!) but after the abuse and neglect I have subjected my body to for the last 20 years with starving, binging, purging, crazy fad diets... I think I have finally found what works for me. It works slowly, but it works!

Congrats to all who are doing the SW thing - I hope it brings you much success and happiness.

Rx

Well Done Ruby

Feels good doesn't it. I think slow and steady is the best way and as you say sw really has got something that works well and managable without depriving yourself.
Keep up the good work. Be 2 stones award before we know it :D

Back