My first time

Hi Fuzzydebs!

You'll find lots of inspiration and support here. What plan are you doing?

Hi Fuzzydebs! Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of information and tips here. We are all supportive of each other, we may have different plans or programs but we all want to be fit and healthy. Keep us updated on your journey! We're always behind you!

Btw, are you taking any specific diet plan or did you enroll to any program? Just put your heart into it my dear! You're all good!

Do you still have your food diary from when you were doing SW? If so, why not post it in the Slimming World section and other members may be able to help you.

I'm pretty sure you can do this in the WW section too.

Maybe if you were able to give us a bit more info we could try and help you a bit more.

Thanks to you all for support. Today have been really good doing sw plan . I am a real comfort eater when things not going well my answer is always cheese and crackers or crisps and i lack will power but I really want to lose about four stone.

hi fuzzydebs try to stick with the willpower and use the HEXA to keep those cheese cravings at bay

welcome to Minismins hun! I think you'll do well if you stay with Minis and keep posting here, you'll find the support and the friends you need!

Good luck :)

Hi Sharon f
Willpower has left the building what is the hexa ?
Hi sorry it means Healthy Extra A your dairy stuff and HEXB is Healthy EXtra B your fibre bread etc

Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

Back