My first week and a couple of things....

Becca3241

Okay so Im on day 3 of 100% and all is going well so far. I did my usual spin class this morning and I didnt feel weak or light headed or any of that, I havent felt hungry, Iv drank my water etc...I dont know if Im in ketosis yet because I ate TONS on Friday and Saturday before starting this on Sunday and I mean TONS!!!

My questions are: how long did it take everyone to loose 2 stone? I am roughly 12 stone at the moment so I dont know if it might not be as fast as people with more than 2-3 stone to loose.

Also...has anybody taken a break during lipotrim for a weekend away? I will be away and definately drinking which makes me think I should also eat to ensure I dont end up blacking out like I have seen on here that some people have...but I wondered if I should only eat on those days or do maintenence leading up to it and then go back on 100% after if I am not down to my ideal weight at that time?

I will post my first weeks loss on Friday- well first 5 days since the chemist isnt open on Sundays!!!

Back