My first week on lipotrim

Veel36

Hi guys I started my lipotrim journey on 22nd September, in my first week I dropped 7lbs and now two days into my second week. If it wasn't for this forum keeping me motivated I would have caved in ages ago. The first four days were hell for me! I live in a big family and my mum always cooks good tasty homemade grub...this was the first hurdle I overcame. I have stayed dedicated ad determined and have received a lot of backlash for my choice of diet, however Iv tried so many diets but never seem to see results. Lipotrim has made me realise that my hunger cravings were just psychological and not physical. A glass of water kills them. I am determined to get down to my ideals weight...so guys thanks for keep me motivated and I hope my post will help those starting out.

Starting weight-89kg
week 1-85kg

I'm just starting week 3. It's silly how you get called "stupid" for doing this diet...if it was so stupid why do pharmacies allow it!!! It's such a hard life choice to be 100% TFR I think it shows more determination that simply eating healthy. Good luck for your journey. Xxxxx

Hey, thank you for the reply. well done on you weight loss so far! People's negative attitudes to TFR has given me more motivation to stay on it and you are so right about this diet being about determination. Good luck with your journey :)

When I told my mom I was starting this she said oh its just another fad a way for them to make money and as soon as you stop you will put it all back on. I start friday and will prove her wrong!

Well done on your first week loss, that amounts great.

Amie. x

I get told I'm going to pile it all back on! I'm going 7lbs below my target weight just incase I do have a slip up but to hell with it I'll still be 3st lighter!!! Xxx

They have put my target at a bmi of 24 which is about 11stone for my height but I want to ideally be 9st 7. Not sure what im going to do when they stop it.

Amie. x

How tall are you? I told my pharmacist I wanna be 60kg which is 9st 6 or something. And he checked to make sure it wasn't below healthy. Alls good. Why they stopping you at that? I hear a lot of people have success with Atkins. Xxx

Im 5ft 7.
Not sure she may go into more detail when I pick my first order up friday. I also wasnt weighed just asked what weight I was last which I thought was odd.

Amie. x

I was weighed when I went back after I watched the DVD and went in to pick up the shakes :) x
Maybe they will do it. Or just ask. They asked if I knew and I said no so they did it for me

When I told my mom I was starting this she said oh its just another fad a way for them to make money and as soon as you stop you will put it all back on. I start friday and will prove her wrong!

Well done on your first week loss, that amounts great.

Amie. x

This is what i get told all the time, i am so sick of hearing it to be honest :sigh:

My answer was if it was a fad then it would be publicised like the other ridiculous ones like cabbage soup and that maple syrup one. The fact that this is endorsed by gps and pharmacies should say something.

Amie. x

Hear hear! Whether we put it back on will be down to our own lack of control and this diet is all about control. Had a cheeky weigh in today...4lbs off. Keep at it girls:jelous:

Back