My first week over and still Hungry??

val46

Hi everybody, well I have had my first weigh in and I am 10lb down,:D chuffed to bits must say. But reading on here, most of you felt the hunger was gone by the 3/4 day;)
Has anyone else been like me still feeling hungry on the 8th day:cry:eek:r am I just strange:eek:

Val xxx

Well done you! 10 lbs, fantastic loss!

I dont think your weird at all. As you'll see from my signature, I have been here before and I restarted (for the god known how many time!!) Anyway, you'll see I was on it for sometime before my wedding and every day I cn say i felt hungry! Not sure whether it was in my head or not tho!! I felt hungry but as time went by it got easier to deal with and soon my shakes or even a glass of water sorted it out!

Keep going and when you see the fat melt away it'll get easier.

Am just on day 2 and my head is bursting! Got to do it this time tho, feel a mess after gaining so much!

x

Thanks for the reply pineapple, thank god thought it was just me. I read a post which said maybe hunger is in your head, and I though hmmm, bee jesus, what is this growling in my stomach, as it dosent half make a noise. Quite a horrid feeling, you cant quite function properly can you. Considering you went mad after your wedding you didn't put on too much weight though. Lovely wedding pic too, congrats.
Well here is to being skinny and maybe I can find a hubby lol

xxxx

I'll toast to being slim - I've nae intentions of ever being skinny - gadz, like to have curves in the right places still!! I'd be more than delighted to get back to my wedding weight. Was nice size 12 then. You kidding, I have gained 1 st 10 lbs! yuk! None of my clithes fit and I am feelig disgusting! Heres to a big loss this week tho! Good luck! How you feeling today? What you doing to get through it? I find am no prob through the day, its evening and my god weekends are terrible!

Hey Val - GRRRRREAT loss ! :D Well done you... re the hunger pangs... water, water & yet more water is the answer :)

Everytime I had a grumbly tummy in the early days I glugged on the water & any pangs I had soon dissipated, that & finding something to occupy & focus your mind on :)

Good luck ! x

Val I dont think anyone says they arent hungry after 3-4 days, only that after 3-4 days the headaches go and you start to feel a bit better once in ketosis, for me I didnt stop feeling hungry until after the end of week 2. I have never stopped thinking about food, but no longer feel hungry and no longer crave food the way I did in the first couple of weeks.

Great loss by the way!

Back