My first weigh in today!!

WOW, That's a great start!!! got my first wi 2moro! haven't sheated once so really hoping for a good loss! well done fb x

Way To Go Fatbird- mind you you'll be changing your name in no time at all if you carry on at this rate. Well done you. It feels soooo good loosing weight xx

I just need to find 5 minutes to work out my profile thing so I can add text into my signature!

Thanks everyone, I am really pleased. My CDC has only ever had 1 other guy lose a stone in a week in all her years of doing the diet. SHe was really happy too!

We had a glass of water to celebrate LOL!

Thats amazing! Well Done!

well done, am so pleased for you, it makes all the effort so worthwhile, keep up the good work, you've given me some inspiration for my re-start today!

well done you xx

Way to go FB!!!
Good luck Anya
It's our first WI day too 5pm.
I was wonderin;
Should I drink less today and
Should I save two packs out of three til I come back
Thanks x

ooohh let us know asap linzel...I get so excited for everybody else!! :scale:

I just carried on supping as normal for my weigh in, your weight fluctuates throughout the day anyway, so don't think it'd make much difference. Although got to admit I tried going to toilet as many times as poss, just to make myself that bit lighter...:D

OH MY GOD !!!! wow fatbird congratulations, that is great.
I've lost 8lbs and am delighted. Its so motivating and i'm sooo determined to keep going.
Good luck Linznel !!

Well done - thats fantastic!

Well done you too Anya, another fab first loss!

And goodluck Linzel x

OMG I lost 14lbs!!! I am soooooo pleased :D

It makes all the effort so worthwhile :party0049:

YAY!!!!! brilliant!! well done x

debs x

Congratulations!!! thats fab :)

Back