• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first weigh in today!!

I feel really positive. As long as I space the shakes evenly I don't get hungry.

I might not be so positive if I have only lost a lb today though!! :D

abz

Gold Member
oh wow!! good luck fatbird!! am sure you'll have a nice big weight loss. i have my first weigh in in two weeks time and i can't wait!!

abz xx

I'm sure you will have good loss! :scale:

I try and have a shake at 10am, 3pm and 8pm (after i've finished work), and a lot of water inbetween. seems to work well for me.:)

Good luck fb, I'm sure it will be a fab 1st wk loss. are you on ss or ss+? I'm on ss+ and am not sure if I should go onto ss as my weight loss has slowed right down?

so you dont have the milk??? I'm wondering if I should stop my milk to speed up my weight loss, but I do like to go to bed with a hot milk to keep off the hunger pangs x

I don't have anything else no! My CDC said I would be better with some chicken, as the milk can knock you out of ketosis.

I am off now, feeling a bit nervous LOL!

anya

Best of luck fatbird, I'm going for my first weigh in today too, by my scales i've lost 8lbs which i'm delighted about as i'm SS+
Hope you get good news too!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Best of luck Fb & Anya for your 1st weigh-ins!

OMG I lost 14lbs!!! I am soooooo pleased :D

It makes all the effort so worthwhile :party0049: