my first weigh in tomorrow

soolaboola

sisters of slim
its my first weigh in tomorrow morning,i have been ss ing for 1 week without a hint of slipping,i am exited but nervous at the same time.i hope it is good news then i will stay on it,let you all know tomorrow wish me luck cos its been tough,god its been tough.

good luck! but you dont need it you will do well!..xx

gosh smurf how much weight have you lost in a short time,i did not know it was poss to lose 4lb and 6lbs a week do you exercise.i used to run on the treadmill everynight but my cdc said no more,i do miss it

oh gosh good job you told me i get up at 6 and can drinks loads before 10am weigh in thanks for the tip

Good luck with your weigh in, hope it's good one
xx!!

no i have not because i suffer with fibromyalgia so find it hard! but i want to try swimming to see how i get on! you will do well...xx

is it usual to force yourself to have the 3rd shake ,i min ago i just closed my eye and glugged it down yak,i am going porridge,shake,porridge from tomorrow ,had the soups dont like them ,need to eat something with a spoon to feel like i have had something if that makes sense,well done on your losses if you have not been exerciseing you must be 100% ss ,good willpower i hope i do as well

Oh good luck for tomorrow, If you've been sticking to it you will have a loss no doubt!
Yes I've had days where I've had to force myself to the last meal, but you must have it, or you go into starvation mode and hold the weight I'm informed. (I tell myself this when I'm making myself eat the bar at night)

Keep us informed!

good luck for tomorrow

Back