my first weigh in WEEK1

Hi all had my first weigh in today an i'm totally buzzing with my self,i was actually looking forward to weigh in as i knew i had lost ;) so decided to go on my own scales first so i was happy with 7lbs on my scales and off i went chuffed to bits but i came out grinning like a cheshire cat :D :D :D as i lost a fantastic 10lbs but that was with me eating on tuesday as i was really not well with a very bad migraine (as i suffer with them) but i got straight back on them the next day and i lost 10 all together so this week i am introucing fitness so fingers crossed for next saturday 10lb woop woop yipppeeeee good luck to every1 else for this coming week aren't we all amazing people mmwwaaahhhh x x x x:D

Well done on a really great first WI! really great result!

dats is absolutely brilliant dat you lost such a huge amount even after having some food you must have chosen wisely. Good luck for your next weigh in!

Well done that is a great loss!! Bring on week 2!

That's a brilliant loss - well done! x:)

Fantastic hun!!!

That must really motivate you for week 2!! Really well done

xxx

thats fab hun. well done!!! :)

Well done. You must be chuffed to bits. It gives you such a boost to do well. Roll on week 2.

Well done...great loss for your first week and you will be so looking forward to WK 2 WI now!

Hang in there!!

EXCELLENT kick start! COME ON!!!

Hi,
very well done to you on an excellent first week's weight loss, wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Back