My first weigh in!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarah_lou17, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

Hi all,
    Well I had my first wi on Thursday at my local slimming world and lost 3.5lb in my first week, I also won second prize in the raffle to. Am currently waiting for the slimming world burgers to cook in the grill. Hope the weight keeps coming off. Hope everyone is have a nice weekend. x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your first loss. Have you followed EE this week?

Irene xx

4. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

Hi Irene,
    Yes it was extra easy, think its probably more flexible and easier than red and green days, how about you? what ones do you do

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I switch between WW and SW. Thinking of changing back to SW soon. I have always done EE

Irene xx

6. sarah_lou17

sarah_lou17 Member

For me I find slimming world so much easier, don't feel diprived of anything and don't have to weigh anything love it. but feel bad not written in diary this weekend, may do that now lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.