My First Weigh In.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
:woohoo:My first WI and I lost 7lbs.....I am absolutely thrilled to bits, I wasn't expecting to lose that much. :)

I want to thank this SW forum and everyone on it, if it had'nt been for the help, encouragement and inspiration I have had from you all this week I would never have done, thank you one and all.. :wavey:

I am so chuffed, can't wait for my next WI now - LOL....

Good Luck to all who WI today.

Oh Donnie
That is soooooo wonderful..... I am so happy for you sweetie.....
You are a star......and superwoman :superwoman:
:)

Wow thats fantastic news. Keep up the great work. I find this diet amazing. Eat eat eat and still the scales keep being nice to me!! lol

Well done! That's amazing hun! :D

Thank you everyone for you kind messages, not sure about the Superwoman though Debby, I think everyone is a super person and dieter on this forum, I'm so glad I found it.

well done donnie what a fantastic start and a good motivator for next week!

Half a stone award in week 1???? WELL DONE YOU!!! That is awesome - keep it up.

Don't be disheartened if next week isn't as much because the scales will keep going down :) xx

Yes, Sticky I realise that and I have such a long way to go, but I'll be happy with a 1lb a week loss just as long as it keeps coming off, thank's for the advice.

Thank you Squiddie, I shall keep trying my best,especially now I have my delightfully delicious Scan Bran, yum, yum...LOL.

:talk017: That's wonderful! Well done you!

Back