My first WI

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Hi guys!

I've just had my first weigh in....it was only after 5 days but I am beyond happy!

I've lost.....11 pounds! Amazing! I wasn't sure if I was in ketosis yet but the pharmasict did the check and I am!! :)

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to getting weighed next week! haha :D

wow thats brilliant well done :)

Fantastic !! great start . Its brilliant to have a big jump like that on the scales and only after 5 days . That should motivate you on nicely to week 2 weigh in.

Well done Killercurls! That's a great start. This is the only diet I've ever done that I can't wait to weigh in on! It's such a great feeling to lose each and every week. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

thats brilliant! Im hoping for 7lbs on my first WI...just another 5 days to go. :D

Wow honey what a brilliant loss after not even a week! Well done you :) xx

Hi,
thats a fantastic weight loss for a first week, not to mind 5 days. Well done, bet you are really enthused about next week now. Good luck.
Doirin

Hi guys!

I've just had my first weigh in....it was only after 5 days but I am beyond happy!

I've lost.....11 pounds! Amazing! I wasn't sure if I was in ketosis yet but the pharmasict did the check and I am!! :)

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to getting weighed next week! haha :D

well done. it is great looking forward to weigh in day. keep going:)

That's brilliant! Those weigh ins are great motivators!! xx

Hi guys!

OMG - 11 POUNDS :eek::eek:

FAN-BLUDDY-TASTIC !!! :D:D:D

good luck with next WI - can't wait to hear !!

Debz xx

Hi killercurls

11lbs after only one week. Brilliant!!
Keep it up! Looking forward to hear how well you do next week. Wow!! :scale:

11lbs is just brilliant in one week. I'm sure that has given you great incentive to keep going :)

AMAZING 1st WI!!

YAY Killercurls :woohoo: Well done to you!

LT, and this forum, is just brilliant, isn't it?!?

I love coming here and reading how everyone is doing - it's fantastic to see so many people trying so hard and doing so brilliantly:happy096:

Thanks to you all for posting!

Fi

x

Well done, brilliant weight loss! You go girl!:p

Does the Pharmacist usually check if your in Ketosis? Where can you buy the test strips, and how much are they?

Well done again x:talk017:

Well I didn't have to buy the test strips. He gave me a vial for a urine sample and did the test in front of me.
I think you can buy them on ebay if you want some though!

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! It's greatly appreciated & I'm looking forward to losing even more! YAY! :D

well done you x

Back