My Food Diary :) x

MariaS

Morning!

I have started Slimming World again in a bid to lose wait for my wedding next year:D! I am doing it on my own from home so am following the traditional Red and Green days...can't seem to get my head around Extra Easy! I thought that by writing my food diary down for all to see it may help me to stick to it too. So here goes, home weigh in was last night so I've got 26 pounds to lose. Any recommendations/advise please do comment!! X

First post for my diary then...

Breakfast - porridge oats (hex b) soaked in toffee muller light yoghurt
Snack - banana & boiled egg
Lunch - jacket potato with beans, cheese (hex a) and salad
Snack - orange no sugar jelly (1syn) with mixed berries
Dinner - pasta with green beans, peppers, onions and garlic in passata sauce

Exercise - 65 mins cardio at gym

Not bad for today but saving my syns for a birthday tea on Saturday!x

Hi, I too today decided to go back and do my slimming world from home. I'm doing the extra easy.
I find myself getting sidetracked though and that's my biggest downfall. None of my friends 'diet' or exercise so I'm going it alone..
Good luck ?

Hi,

I have the same problem, all my friends seem to be size 6/8 and can eat anything they like. Very annoying!It's so hard to keep on track but good luck to you! I hope you get on well. Starting in the summer at least always seems to be slightly easier;) x

Today I felt starving ALL day so as you can see I ate a lot!! Thought id attempt extra easy today too, it just feels too much like a normal off diet food day though :confused:

Breakfast- muller light yoghurt with porridge (hexb)
Lunch - jacket potato, beans and salad
snack - banana and blueberries
snack - pot of chargrilled veg cous cous (1syn)
Dinner - slimming world carbonara version with fat free fromage frais (hexa from Parmesan cheese) and 2 syns

Syn total-3
Exercise - half hour run x

Today I tried to be ultra healthy as yesterday was a write off day with someone's birthday!

Breakfast- muller light yoghurt with porridge
Snack- banana and blueberries
lunch- jacket potato and beans and salad with fruit salad for pudding
snack- choc snack a jack (3 syns)
Dinner - roasted salmon with mash and green beans (oil 4syns)
Snack-snack a jack (3 syns)

Total syns-10
exercise-45 mins cardio x

What a bad day!!! I don't know what happened but I got tempted by a cupcake etc!

Breakfast-porridge soaked in muller light yoghurt
Snack- banana
lunch- spinach pine kernel past salad (8 1/2 syns)
Snack-jammy dodger cupcake (who knows!!averaging 15?!)
Dinner- quorum sausages (2 syns) jacket potato hoops and salad

Syns-25 1/2
Exercise-35 min run x

Repaying syns from yesterday today!!

Breakfasr - porridge (b) in muller light yoghurt with berries
Lunch- jacket potato with beans cheese (a) and salad
Snack - 2 boiled eggs and banana
Dinner - bean chilli and rice ( recipe from magazine) with Muller chocolate pudding (5 syns)

Syns-5

First weight in tomorrow, keeping fingers crossed!x

Hello

Well done on your weight loss, I'd be over the moon to lose 5lbs this time next week!
Hope you don't mind me following your diary - looks similar to the meals I will have, and also I'm doing it from home too,
x

Not at all, I get all my ideas from the food diaries on here and the Slimming World magazines too. This website is so useful when following from home. Good luck at your first weigh in...just make sure you plan in advance and keep cupboards stocked!x

Hey, well done on first week loss at this rate won't take you long to get to target. Foods looking good too, I'm a bit scared of EE so am sticking to Green for now.

Thank you! I think that was first week luck ;)... And water retention! Yes EE does seem too good to be true, but will have to see how it goes. Good luck with your loss!x

Food for today....Breakfast- porridge with coconut milk and berriesLunch -leftover veg bean chilli with a jacket potto and saladSnack- banana and MullerlightDinner - chip shop chips (whoops) 17.5 synsI couldn't resist!x

Posting now as I've got some free time....felt quite hungry today so picking a lot

Breakfast- porridge with coconut milk and banana
Snack- 3 choc snack a jacks (9 syns)
Lumch - jacket potato, beans and salad
Dinner will be - quorn meatballs with spaghetti, peppers, onion and peas
Evening snack- muller light yoghurt with berries x

Today I have felt quite on track,there have been no real temptations so glad of that!

Breakfast- muller light with berries
Lunch-2 quorn sausages and beans
Snack-1 choc snack a jack (3 syns) and a skinny sugar free hazelnut latte (hexa)
Dinner-macaroni cheese (recipe from magazine-cheese is hexa but am having no hexb today so hopefully cancels it out!)
Pudding- sugar free raspberry jelly with berries (1 syn)

Syn total - 4 x

Went out shopping today so had to eat lunch out - tried to make the best of the choices available!!

Breakfast- 2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with beans and 1 piece of toast (hexb)
Lunch - tomato and butter bean soup with piece of bread (10 syns?!!)
Snack- banana and yoghurt with berries
Dinner- will be homemade burgers with slimming world chips and salad

Will try and go for a swim later...it's the perfect weather for it today! X

And a choc snack a jack (3syns) and a banana!x

So bloated today,worked quite well as didn't have much of an appetite because of it!

Breakfast-muller light with porridge and berries
Lunch-jacket potato and beans with mango
Dinner- salmon, wedges and salad (2 syns)
Popcorn (10 syns) x

Back