My in-laws are over from Oz....

**sparkles**

Silver Member
My sister-in-law and her hubby flew in from Oz on Sunday-we haven't seen them since May last year when I weighed almost 17 stone. Despite the slow losses I managed to go over the target I set myself of losing 30lb in the 13 weeks before they came here. To say they were surprised when they saw me was an understatement!

I always said that when the whole family got together and went out for a meal that I would plan to eat. I still plan to do that. Having said that they intend to go to Frankie and Bennys! As I'm not overly keen on salad I plan to have chicken and a small jacket potato. I'm really looking forward to it. Then it's back on plan straight away. It's no big deal to me-I know that I can go straight back to SS while I lose the last few lbs to my healthy BMI. After that it's 810 all the way to goal. Still haven't decided whether that's going to be 9 1/2 stone or 9 yet.

You enjoy your little meal ;) why not

I can also get straight back on ss and if you are confident you can then go for it!!

Im so glad they were shocked...its great isnt it..if a bit embarassing lol

x

You must have felt so proud of yourself! Well done!

Enjoy your meal, it's good for the soul to have a planned meal after being on SS for so long!

I'm really hoping that the whole family can get together and it doesn't get cancelled-I'm really looking forward to my little 'meal'!:D We're meant to be going out to lunch at a carvery on Friday and I'm not touching anything then. I promised myself I'd eat out once and that was it.

How lovely to have family over and for them to see you loses.

I went to frankie and benny's today and can recommend the sparkling water and black tea i had. Hee hee if i had lost as much as you i would have been eating too.

You can easily get a nice chicken dish and ask for a side serving of green veg or even the salmon wouldn't be too bad.

enjoy it honey not often you will see these peeps and it will be fab to get everyone together. Frankie and benny's publish their menu online so maybe you could make a selection before you go. Also if you go on Monday evening you 25% off so a bargain too.

Muchas Lovas xxx

Agreeing with the others here, hope that you have a very pleasant meal surrounded by family that you don't get to see often.

Hope you have a great time with your family - they must be really impressed at your success. Enjoy your evening out:)

Back