my jeans was dirty

AOGG

Banned
and then I pulled out an old that I havent been able to get on in a year, its a size smaller than i wear currently and they fit and are even alittle loose!!!!!

Brilliant!! :D

Im very happy last december, I weighed a little more than I do now, and I had to buy a bigger pair and put these favourite ones away, :) then my weight has crept up, I got my weight down to 16stone 13 for my gallbladder op, in June of last year, and I think the stress of that is why i ended up putting weight back on, so another couple of weeks and hopefully be down to that milestone, currently about 17st9/8 not been weighed, dont get weighted until the 2nd of december, but even with me doing 810/1000 I am almost two stone down, I am not in ketosis but don't feel hungry either :)

i love stories like this - it keeps me going

and the xmas top is getting closer and closer to fitting?

i love stories like this - it keeps me going
Cheers, I tried ss but its too hard to keep to but on 810/1000 I still lose weight maybe not as superfast but i will get there in the end! I'm persistant if nothing else I think everyone tackles cd in different ways

and the xmas top is getting closer and closer to fitting?
Mine is a black dress from kaliko in a size 20, its a small 20 tho I think another stone and I bet I'm in it! lol

love it :) such a good feeling

Back