My Jeans!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
The day I went in for my very first weigh in I had just put on a wash and only had one pair of jeans which took about half an hour to close and looked AWFUL as you could see on my tummy the two big bulging bellys so I had to wear a big baggy jumper to hide.
I was going to the cinema last night and thought I'd try them to see if there was a difference, well...
THEY WENT UP WITHOUT ME EVEN HAVING TO OPEN THEM!!!
I'm sooooo happy! I'm going to try them ina couple of weeks and hope that they're too big!!!

Just had to share!!

thats so good daisy - well done :)

I'm sooooo happy! I'm going to try them ina couple of weeks and hope that they're too big!!!

Well done Daisy!!!

:talk017:

Love Mini xxx

That's brilliant! :)

I went bowling on Friday night and couldn't understand why my knickers kept falling down - and it was because they were too big!! :D Yippee!!

its great isn't it... i think its better than a good result on the scales.

I bought a pair of jeans before christmas. I squeezed into them, just about, they were so tight they were painful, couldnt sit down in them... Anyway, I have been wearing them all day!! Fit like a dream :D:D:D:D

The day I went in for my very first weigh in I had just put on a wash and only had one pair of jeans which took about half an hour to close and looked AWFUL as you could see on my tummy the two big bulging bellys so I had to wear a big baggy jumper to hide.
I was going to the cinema last night and thought I'd try them to see if there was a difference, well...

Just had to share!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036:

its great isn't it... i think its better than a good result on the scales.

I bought a pair of jeans before christmas. I squeezed into them, just about, they were so tight they were painful, couldnt sit down in them... Anyway, I have been wearing them all day!! Fit like a dream :D:D:D:D

Bet you've been walking on air in them hun!!!! :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Its the best thing of all about the LT diet.....I had a few things in the wardrobe that I used to as a meaure to see how I was doing....it was really the best way of seeing the inches drop....and its a real confidence builder!!!

Wellllll donnneee.....keep up the good work!!

I know the feeling!

erm.. Think it was Saturday night.. I went through my wardrobe tried all my old clothes on haha.. it was rather satisfying to say the least... I now wear one of my old BEST tshirts (Fashion) as a bed shirt because it goes down to half my thighs lmao :D

Im trying on dresses right now! I havent lost that much yet considering how far I have to go, but I have extra confidence, just that 6lb lighter!
I have been waiting years to feel good in a dress!
It is my friends birthday end of April, and by then I will hopefully be alot closer to my goal and be looking great for it! then I get to go party dress shopping!! :D

It was great sitting in the bath and there was a gap between my hips and the sides of the bath:bliss:and the water ran out without pooling behind me.

I also bought a body warmer in size 16 - I used to buy size 22.

Isn't it great when clothes start to fit again. The jeans that didn't fit me at christmas and brought me to tears, now fit like a dream, even a bit loose, have to itch them up, what a feelin!! and only after 3 weeks. Can't wait till summeras i've got loads of clothes, some even still have the tags still on em. April is my target month and I know it is going to happen. Good luck girls and guys. x

Back