My Job....Makes SW Hard - HELP

I joined slimming world a year ago and got my half stone sticker in 7 days, and i thought i'd eaten like a pig!
I got a new job in May, manager of a chocolate shop.....

So sadly i put on the weight i'd lost

BUT

Now i'm back on slimming world and lost 4lb so far since tuesday and again i've eaten what feels like tonnes! I need help with quick healthy lunch products and obviously snacks (i keep a pile of fruit at work!) and not had any chocolate since i restarted however, it is very hard as you can imagine...

If anyone could give me some pointers - even if already listed on this site as i'm not so good with forums!

Thanks to all and i hope i reach my target weight and don't fall off the wagon again, i can do it this time

How about mullet lights? Or mug shots? Hard boiled eggs? Frozen grapes? (their kind of like hard boiled sweets when there frozen) xxx

I live on muller lights lol put in bananas etc to liven them up! Mug shots are just not to my taste, i've never liked any pot noodle type thing so not brilliant for me, and anything made with quark can go away haha i seriously can't stomach that stuff! Is there a list on here with nandos as the search facility doesn't work for me :(

Hun, I don't have a mic at work so I go for pasta salads. I throw a load of cooked pasta in with fresh meat like cold meat or cooked chicken if I have some leftover or even grilled bacon. To keep moist and for taste I use lighter than light mayo. I say it's 2 syns for it but I'm told it's 1/2 a sun per tbspoon. I like to be safe though and big under syn things!

Or I do rice with meat and some cherry toms and cucumber. For snacks I literally just stick with fruit or raw veg.

I'm not a fan of mugshots either! Or the odd day I'll do a ham salad sandwich from the canteen x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah i thought that mayo was a higher syn value aswell, i find it tasty and always have the super light one so i'm making a pasta/extra light mayo and tuna (brine of course) salad for my lunch tomorrow and ive got bananas and pink lady apples at the ready, plus diet pepsi and hopefully the chocolate smell won't affect me so much - it's getting easier but i have to have the worst job for losing weight! lol

Get yourself a food flask & take leftovers for lunch, or make a soup or whatever you fancy. If you have freezer space, batch cook in advance so all u need to do is heat up in the morning. The thermos ones are really good -mine has been a Lifesaver in a job where i never know wherei'll be at lunch.

Snacks wise. I have a tub with me at all times with carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber batons & sugar snap peas. I also always have a mugdshot & an options sachet for emergencies.

The weight-watchers meals, i went through as many pages as i could but its hard to find set meals in there, should be all updated to the first post or something as for some reason i can't log in to the SW website! :/ I usually have the chicken curry and rice and in my book it says "reduced calorie" is 4 syns so is this what thats referring to -as iceland is literally 30 seconds from me so that would help alot! and the tesco simply cook lamb in mint - was in one of my slimming world mags but i've lost that, and i'm sure that was very low syn, but the packet seemed high in calories etc?
And i'm going nandos in a month - and always have it plain as i'm a wimp with spice, so whats the best for me to go for without going over on syns?

Definitely be organised. I'm having a lot of salads lately - I'm loving them after the indulgence of Christmas!

Back