My journey back to me!

Well I didn't get the job but it did go down to me and the guy that did get it so that's something I suppose. Problem is I was applying for position in the school I already work at so slightly awkward but I'm sure it will be fine in the end. If I hadn't been losing the weight I most likely would not have even gone for it in the first place so it just goes to show I am regaining my confidence a bit. Managed to lose a further 5lb this week which I am absolutely thrilled about. This means I've lost a total of 46lb in 11 weeks. 4more to my half a century :) Have my three month check up at docs on Friday. Not really worried this time about whether she will give me my next prescription as I have already lost my target amount for 6 months never mind the 3 months I've actually been taking orlistat x

Sorry you didn't get the job but as you say the confidence boost weight loss gives you is amazing. I do things I never would have, I hadn't gone out in to town for 10 years when I had my first night out & I am now always the first on the dance floor!

Well I've messed around the past few weeks with gaining and losing the same 4lbs. This week I've had a proper loss and have finally lost my first 50lbs :) can't believe I've managed to do that since November x I've been really good at going to the gym and I push myself hard every time I'm there. Even though I wasn't losing the pounds he past couple of weeks my body has most definitely been changing shape from the exercise x

wow welldone figment. Have you measured yourself too so you can have te incentive of inches lost? I must admit I got really excited when I lost 2 inches off my waist.

Hi all. Just had my 4month check up at the docs for my pills yesterday and she was super happy with my loss so far. Asked to be measured this time as I knew I had definitely changed shape and since jan I have lost 11cm from my waist :) also lost another 2.5lb this week xx

Wow that's amazing well done! So nice when the Docs see that these pills do work for some people. Mine was so impressed when a year down the line I'd kept mine off & lost even more.

Back