My journey in pictures...

The lady on daybreak is called Zelda - has lost nearly 20st and was the winner of "Greatest Loser" yesterday - and is indeed the lady in red jacket just in front of me in the group photo :)

All told the 11 people in the top 10 (there were three joint 9th places) had lost over 176st. I came in at 5th place with a registered 15st11.5 loss.

:wow: You look amazing,well done.you must pat yourself on the back every day for such a fantastic achievement.

Hi Ian 1st of all WELL DONE u look fantastic x
Can I just ask u a personal question??
I hope u dont mind but do u have alot of loose/baggy skin?? I've lost 5 stone 9 so far and I have got skin I dislike under my arm area!! And bingo wings!!! Lol I was just wondering if u have got any tips really?? I hope I have not offended u asking this question xx

Amazing pictures. Can't believe how well you have done! You must feel such a massive sense of achievement!

Hi Ian 1st of all WELL DONE u look fantastic x
Can I just ask u a personal question??
I hope u dont mind but do u have alot of loose/baggy skin?? I've lost 5 stone 9 so far and I have got skin I dislike under my arm area!! And bingo wings!!! Lol I was just wondering if u have got any tips really?? I hope I have not offended u asking this question xx

No Offence...

Yes - i have loose skin - particularly around the mid-rift and at the top of my thighs - the arms thankfully seem to have gotten away with.

The one thing i have noticed is that with time - the amount of loose skin has seemingly decreased as the skin regains its elasticity. It's never all going to disappear but it's not as bad as it was say 6 months ago.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Much appreciated.

IanH said:
No Offence...

Yes - i have loose skin - particularly around the mid-rift and at the top of my thighs - the arms thankfully seem to have gotten away with.

The one thing i have noticed is that with time - the amount of loose skin has seemingly decreased as the skin regains its elasticity. It's never all going to disappear but it's not as bad as it was say 6 months ago.

That's encouraging than thanks for your honesty xx

well done you.

Just amazing Ian, great photos and a great inspiration :)

hey Ian !!!!u came and had a talk in my group recently and all i can say is wat an amazing achievement....you really showed me that nothing is impossible when u really want it ..thanx again

Ian,

Not only are you an inspiration to us all, you are the motivation that we all need when we gain a lb here or there, or when our moods aren't in the right frame of mind.

Congratulations first of all. Your photos are truly amazing to look at. You look fantastic.

May you always be in good health and lead a happier life.

Rozie.

Back