My journey to 5 stone slimmer!

Glad to have you back! 2lbs in 2 months is remarkable!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ruby :)

So day 1 went well. I had insatiable hunger but I managed to completely stay on plan.
Breakfast: Muller light, Alpen bar, apple, green tea
Lunch: Uncle bens chicken savoury rice packet (2.5 syns), Gammon, big salad, watermelon, muller light and 2nd alpen bar.
Dinner: Cheese (1/2 HEA) Ommelette, Bacon, SW chips, hoops, one piece of wholemeal toast and light spread (4 syns) and a salad.
Snacks: Gammon
Syns: Freddo (4.5 syns) & Mini milkybar (3 syns)
Total syns: 14 Syns
Drinks: TONS of water, 3 x green tea, 2 x tea (1/2 HEA milk)

I was going to weigh myself today to see if having a day on plan made any difference but I completely forgot and already ate! I think it's a good thing tho. I weigh in on friday mornings usually. I can get 3 full days on plan under my belt :)

Today looks like this..
Breakfast: 2 x Wholemeal toast (HEB) with HEA cheese melted, green tea
snacks: Orange & Apple
Lunch: Uncle bens savoury chicken rice packet (2.5 syns) & Sainsburys 12 mini satay sticks (2.5 syns for whole packet!) big salad, orange
Dinner: SW sticky chicken (2 syns), SW paprika chips and a big salad
Syns: Measured piece of bf's birthday cake 8 syns.
Total syns: 15 syns.
Drinks: Green tea, diet lemonade and water!

When I write it down it seems like i'm eating alot.. but I think when I restrict myself thats when I go off plan. I'm going to try and be alcohol free this weekend and entirely on plan as I want a nice weight loss next week for an engagement party i'm going to next weekend. My friend who is pregnant might be coming to visit on saturday so no drinking involved with that!

Allow yourself to eat as much as you want as long as it's free or super free foods :) It's what I do lol. :D (Heck I'm sure you saw some of my portion sizes :p)

I'll have a read through your diary now. :D

Just been through your thread.. Took me long enough haha. :D

I just wanted to say if you exercise so much again drink a cup of peppermint tea every night, it really helps with water retaining.. :) (I seem to have better losses when I drink a cup the day before weigh in.)

but yeah you've came so far and you are doing really well. :)

Hope you're well x

Just been through your thread.. Took me long enough haha. :D I just wanted to say if you exercise so much again drink a cup of peppermint tea every night, it really helps with water retaining.. :) (I seem to have better losses when I drink a cup the day before weigh in.) but yeah you've came so far and you are doing really well. :) Hope you're well x

Thanks for the advice! I've recently upped my green tea intake but I'll try that peppermint tea too!

Really determined to do this!!! X

looks yum! My portion would be far larger lol. :D
I love sticky chicken.. I may do some tomo for lunch actually..

And we'll do it together. :D The more the merrier!

Oh that sticky chicken looks nice, do you have a recipe?

I read all your diary too on my commute to work last few days! hahha - love minimins - always keeps me occupied on boring public transport.

Really enjoyed your diary and you must have been fairly delighted at only putting on a couple of pounds in the last 2 months. So are you 3 and a half stone from target now ? Have to say in the picture in the leather jacket it didn't look like you needed to lose 4 stone or whatever it was at that point in time!

Are you going back to slimming world classes ? I just count calories but honestly the weekly weigh in has changed everything for me. You can't hide from what you've shoved in your mouth and as bad and frustrating as some weeks can be, other weeks can make you feel a million dollars :)

Ruby.. so easy! 3 tbsp of honey, 3 of balsamic vinegar and 3 of soy sauce. Cut chicken into cubes and marinate for 30 mins in fridge and chuck all in pan till sticky! I fried it with some onions too but such a quick thing to prepare! I can be abit of a grouch about preparing tons of stuff for sauces etc!

MelonCollie.. I have actually brought the leftovers for lunch with some gammon and a salad! looking forward to it! x

TMI.... but... I completely forgot about the constipation and bloatedness that comes from being on SW! Does anyone else experience this?? My stomach is like twice the size and I'm normally a very regular person and I've hardly been going at all! I'm also on the green teas and 2L of water everyday and thats not even helping! Is it just the beginning of this diet? Please tell me it starts to calm down and go back to normal soon! Maybe it's just the change in my diet again and the overload of fruit and veg...

I would eat fruit and veg that has more fibre if you're constipated.. :)
I was the other way around.. first week and it was going through me lol!

So update on foods!
breakfast: (HEB) 2 x wholemeal toast with melted cheese (HEA), Apple, Orange
lunch: Uncle bens savoury chicken rice (under half a packet 1 syn, gammon, sticky chicken (2 syns), salad and vanilla muller light.
dinner: BBQ pulled pork (2 syns), SW paprika chips, roasted carrots and broccoli
Syns so far: 5 syns. May use my other syns on a measured out piece of bf's bday cake again!
Drinks: Green tea x 2, diet lemonade, 1L of water so far...

Going shopping tonight and gonna stock up on lots of SW friendly stuff!

Only 2lbs? You must be still on the wagon on auto-pilot mode! Fantastic weight loss! Well done!

Breakfast!

image-2919539792.jpg

Friday mornings are usually my weigh in day but seeing as I only re-started sw 3 days ago I'm gonna miss it out this morning and have my first weigh in next Friday morning. Also, this bloat is unreal. My stomach is soooo huge!! I'm trying to think that it's a change in diet and it will go but it's quite difficult to think that way when it makes you feel so big!! I've read that two fat free activia yogurts are supposed to help reduce bloating and fix constipation so hence the first yogurt this morning!

I'm so motivated with sw atm and I am actually loving it, I just hope to god that it works! It's worked before but atm I feel so huge since re-starting! X

Food looks yummy! I would advise peppermint tea / licorice tea as they really help with bloating. If you need something a bit stronger (i.e. to make you "go") then try some of the slimma tea from Holland & Barrett's as it has senna in it which is a natural laxative.

Back