My journey to 5 stone slimmer!

Driving about 20 minutes :) I did it! I'm at work just the walk home to do too. Maybe try your walk when you don't have to be there at a certain time like a trial at a weekend so it doesn't matter if it takes an hour and you can work out if it's feasible x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So... I've finally got to a computer so that i can properly post my shred results!

30 DAY SHRED RESULTS

Starting Inches: Finishing Inches: Difference:
Bust:
43" 41" 2 inches
Arm:
13" 12" 1 inch
Under bust: 37" 36" 1 inch
Waist: 37" 34" 3 inches
Hips: 48.5" 45" 3.5 inches
Thigh: 30" 27" 3 inches
Calf: 17" 16.5" 0.5 inches
Stomach: 46" 44.5" 1.5 inches

Overall inch loss: 15.5 inches!

Im very proud of the results :)

Also... had my weigh in yesterday and i lost 1.5lb!
That is my first decent loss since christmas! All my other losses have been 0.5lb! The only thing i did differently was have a rest day before weigh in! It has really given me a boost and I want to have a great week to see if I can do it again!
I am officially back at my pre-christmas weight... it has taken me all of january to get back to it, but I can now look forward! :)

Fantastic news hun! It's great you took your measurements before and after the 30 DS, shows it really works! Plus the 1.5lbs is fantastic. Maybe having a rest day before WI is the way to go from now on. Glad you're back at your pre Christmas weight, to me it always feels the hardest when you're losing a grain. At least now you're firmly on track again xx

Woohoo well done. Bet you're glad to see a nicer loss this week and the inches lost show that your hard work has been paying off even if not on the scales! Very pleased for you x

Thanks for the support guys :) had a lovely slimming world fry up this morning consisting of 2 eggs, 2 wholemeal slices, a weight watchers sausage, 2 bacon and some spaghetti hoops. Yummm!

Then I did the shred (I've restarted) and I love level 1. It's definitely my favourite out of all 3. It's interesting doing it again and seeing how far I've come in my fitness. There's a lot of fast paced cardio in level 1 and before I was just trying to get through it and giving the tiniest amount of movement but now I was going fast/hard as I possibly could, and doing all of the harder moves! So proud of myself today.

I also went to go down the shops today, and the leather jacket I bought a few weekends ago that fit but would hardly do up actually done up nicely!!! I was so shocked. I needed to post a pic! I even sent a pic to my mum who was there when I bought it haha.

image-779728456.jpg

I also had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn and they're saying 2lb down... Dunno how... That's from thurs eve. I'm not taking it as real weight yet, but it made me feel good.

Lots of rugby on the tv for the boy today so I'm gonna chill on the laptop probably watching greys anatomy or once upon a time.

image-1524408017.jpg

I'm content :)

Yey fab new on the jacket! Always nice when clothes and things fit better, means so much more to our day to day lives than just a number on the scale x

Ginger: hey hun, weeks been good in terms of sticking to plan as exercising but in retaining water atm from pushing myself quite hard with the exercise. I'm having two rest days now, so hopefully ill start shedding the water! I realllly hope I see a good result. Even just a pound would make me happy. I kinda hate half pounds now... Haha.

Made an amazing SW dinner last night of garlic and chilli steak with cheese and bacon potato skins and salad. YUM! I've taken some of the potato skins to work for lunch and also a piece of SW quiche that I made last night. Realllly enjoyed my dinner last night and my lunch today!

image-1180376338.jpg

So far...

Breakfast: oat and honey shredded wheat 30g (HE) with onken vanilla yogurt, red grapes.

Lunch: cheese and bacon potato skins and a slice of bacon and potato quiche with salad.
Galaxy ripple (8.5 syns)

Thinking of making the Lancashire hotpot for dinner from the slimming world magazine!

I have thurs and fri off work this week. So excited to have a long weekend!! Thursday I have to myself so I'm gonna sleep ALL day and stay in my jamas and watch girly films and have some ME time, then Friday Ben has taken off too and ofc it's valentines day! He has planned some surprises so I'm excited for that!

Feeling good about weight loss at the moment, it was quite hard yesterday and the day before to see a 2 lb gain but I just have to keep telling myself what I know: that its water weight. I can tell even from the fact I'm not going to the toilet much! Normally I'm peeing all the time! And I'm drinking the same amount of water.

I swear this is the biggest emotional rollercoaster I've been on! X

That looks fabulous!

We are celebrating valentines on Saturday as we are working saturday... Hubby has a gig Saturday night so ill be going to watch him and we're going 9 it for lunch in the daytime :) enjoy your surprises!!

I know it's so frustrating I just think calories in vs calories out and in the long run the scales will show how well you're doing :)

Weigh in tonight! Have no idea how its gonna go! I'm off work today so I've eaten less overall but only just had my lunch when normally I eat at 12 to give me 5 and a half hours before weigh in with no food. Hoping I digest my food before I go to weigh in! Don't want a heavier result just cause I've still got food in me!

Hoping for a 1 lb but I don't think it's going to happen. I think most likely it will be a stay the same or half a pound.

Hello x-intoxicate. You seem to be doing really well. Well done. Do you mind telling me how you do your cheese and bacon potato skins please? I was doing the sw diet on my own when the doctor asked me if I would like to try orlistat which meant following a low fat diet. Thanks.

Hello x-intoxicate. You seem to be doing really well. Well done. Do you mind telling me how you do your cheese and bacon potato skins please? I was doing the sw diet on my own when the doctor asked me if I would like to try orlistat which meant following a low fat diet. Thanks.

Hi, thanks :) I just cooked jacket potatoes in the oven for about an hour, cut them in half and scooped out the potato out of the skin and mashed in half my cheese allowance in low low cheese spread and bacon pieces then put the mash back in the skin and put my other half of cheese allowance of grated cheddar on top and put them back in the oven for 15 mins. X

Hello again. Thank you. That sounds really tasty and I could do that using low fat options. Smashing. Thank you again.

Haven't been on in a few days! I've been so busy.

So on Thursday weigh in I lost 1.5lb!!! :) I was shocked because I lost 1.5 last week and from my diary you can see for a month I was losing only 0.5lb at a time!

Anyway...then valentines weekend came. Ben surprised me with the best day ever but that did end up in meals out, champagne, croissants, wine and m&ms from m&m world haha! I also had an Indian on Sunday (the best one for syns but still...) since yesterday I'm focusing more on calories than SW as I think that will help me beat until weigh in on thurs eve. I saw a 0.5 gain this morning, but I don't like to take it as fact until about 3 days after the binge! I'm focusing on around 1200 cal for the next few days and staying away from pasta, rice and potato. Kind of like a red day I guess.

Even if I do get a gain it was sooo worth it! Had the best vday weekend :)

Back