My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Thank you both for your kind words & encouragement! It's very nice of you! I'm slowly but surely getting back into the right head space to try again & you're right it defo helps to come on here!

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling too! It's awful to feel out of control with it! I know you will get back on track tho! Let's keep each offer going :) like you say... Gotta get back on the wagon!!

Thanks again guys!

Xx

PurpleRoses said:
welcome back ceece. do keep posting, we miss you when ur not around x

Aww that's nice of you to say :)

Hope you are ok!

I've had a good day... Finally lol! Even been to the gym for the first time in ages! Feeling better for it too.

Long my this continue xxx

Well done for gettin back into it. Iv lost count how many times iv fell off but climbed back on. Im determined this time! Feel free to follow my diary! Good luck on your journey :)
K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Just called a Chinese take away then hung up as they answered. Made a Tuna pasta salad instead!

I haven't been on here on months!!!! It's strange reading all those old posts! Sad thing is I'm bk to the start of my journey...again!
I'm just taking each day as it comes & hopefully each day will be a good one :)

The important thing is you are back. One day at a time is all that matters.....hugs winging their way to you CeeCee, you CAN do this. I've found a great new aid...slimpods...if you are interested visit thinkingslimmer.com

Good luck and remember...today is the first day of the rest of your life x

Thanks guys!! I feel really positive about it! Hope you are all ok? :)

Hi,

ive been there myself...that yoyo of weight going up then down...then up again! I hope you are ok and back on track as it sounds like you really want this to work!

Good Luck

Back