1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

my journey to becoming me again

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by FatAmy, 14 July 2014 Social URL.

1. FatAmy

FatAmy New Member

Hi , im starting cambridge tomorrow for the I dont know how many time this year! But this is going to be the time I stick to it. In the last 6 years I have put on 7 stone and its just crazy . Ive got 3 beautiful children at home who I dont go out to play with because of my weight .I dont really go anywhere or do anything anymore because I hate how I look. So thats it my head is in the game now . I went through my wardrobe and but all my clothes in boxes I have everything from a size 10 to a size 18 and really I think I might be a size 20 now but im not buying anymore big clothes .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. FatAmy

FatAmy New Member

Well day 1 down and I havent found it to hard. The only problem I have is running to the loo every few min , I hope my bladder gets used to all this water. Ive drank 2.5lt which I think is great I usually only drink coke, im going to try drink another pint or 2 of water into me before bed. So feeling very positive today bring on tomorrow:p

4. minecraftmum

minecraftmum Well-Known Member

sounds like you have had a great start, keep up the good work, well done.xx