1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

my journey to size 10 jeans ..

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by lebody, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lebody

lebody Full Member

day 1 EE

bfast : muller light yogurt & 1 banana
    lunch: rocket salad, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices ham & 1 orange
    dinner: spaghetti + sin free sauce, onions, peppers, peas, sweetcorn, passata, chopped ham
    snacks: cpl carrots, greek yogurt (5ish)
    treats:1/2 pkt walkers crisps (5ish)
    a & b : 350ml skim & 1 med wmeal bread
    activity: bit of housework :(
    Last edited: 11 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with the journey - you've come to the right place for advice and support :) x
  4. lebody

lebody Full Member

thanks maverick .. was following sw on the baby weight group begining last yr and was doing really well until mw banned me from following it, she wouldnt sign consent form for my sw group .. and that was the start of my major weight gain, just pigged out, then baby came 2 months early and pigged out some more with the worry and stress and havent stopped .. he was born in aug 10 and have put on even more weight :sigh: . only have myself to blame. I've now decided enough is enough and with me now training in beauty therapy i really want to look good, feel confident and present the right image. But mostly i want to join in and do more things with the kids, I want to take my 11 yr old daughter swimming this summer (ive never ever been in a pool with her, how sad is that) and have days out instead of feeling fat and miserable and not wanting to go anywhere, and dont want to be the fat mum at the nursery/school gate when my little one starts in cpl uears .. so fingers and toes crossed this is it - a new begining for me and my family, well i've got to get there first! lol
    Last edited: 11 February 2011
  5. lebody

lebody Full Member

day 2

day 2 - EE

breakfast: 1 banana, 1 muller light yogurt
    lunch:spanish omelette (pots & onion) + rocket salad, 1 orange
    dinner:chicken curry, rice & salad (sauce=)
    a's & b's: 350ml skim milk
  6. lebody

lebody Full Member

hmmm .. started off so well, but have had few blips over last cpl days - drawing line under those and starting afresh 13/2 :)
  7. SuperVic

SuperVic Vicky

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done on a great start! Just pick up where you left off :)
  8. blue*smartie

blue*smartie Blue Rulz

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi lebody, I've been looking at your diary and you seem to be a bit 'light' on the breakfast front. What about making a large fruit salad topped with natural yoghurt, or having a SW style grill up with or without bread for something a little more substantial?

Your lunches and dinners seem fine tho :D but dont forget to have your syns and HEXs
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.