my journey to size 10 jeans ..

lebody

day 1 EE

bfast : muller light yogurt & 1 banana
lunch: rocket salad, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices ham & 1 orange
dinner: spaghetti + sin free sauce, onions, peppers, peas, sweetcorn, passata, chopped ham
snacks: cpl carrots, greek yogurt (5ish)
treats:1/2 pkt walkers crisps (5ish)
a & b : 350ml skim & 1 med wmeal bread
activity: bit of housework :(

Last edited:
Good luck with the journey - you've come to the right place for advice and support :) x

thanks maverick .. was following sw on the baby weight group begining last yr and was doing really well until mw banned me from following it, she wouldnt sign consent form for my sw group .. and that was the start of my major weight gain, just pigged out, then baby came 2 months early and pigged out some more with the worry and stress and havent stopped .. he was born in aug 10 and have put on even more weight :sigh: . only have myself to blame. I've now decided enough is enough and with me now training in beauty therapy i really want to look good, feel confident and present the right image. But mostly i want to join in and do more things with the kids, I want to take my 11 yr old daughter swimming this summer (ive never ever been in a pool with her, how sad is that) and have days out instead of feeling fat and miserable and not wanting to go anywhere, and dont want to be the fat mum at the nursery/school gate when my little one starts in cpl uears .. so fingers and toes crossed this is it - a new begining for me and my family, well i've got to get there first! lol

Last edited:
day 2

day 2 - EE

breakfast: 1 banana, 1 muller light yogurt
lunch:spanish omelette (pots & onion) + rocket salad, 1 orange
dinner:chicken curry, rice & salad (sauce=)
snacks:
treats:
a's & b's: 350ml skim milk

hmmm .. started off so well, but have had few blips over last cpl days - drawing line under those and starting afresh 13/2 :)

Well done on a great start! Just pick up where you left off :)

Hi lebody, I've been looking at your diary and you seem to be a bit 'light' on the breakfast front. What about making a large fruit salad topped with natural yoghurt, or having a SW style grill up with or without bread for something a little more substantial?

Your lunches and dinners seem fine tho :D but dont forget to have your syns and HEXs

Back