ProPoints My Journey To Yummy Mummyville ;)

lornaf27

So here we go again :)

Back on weight watchers for the third time:

1st time joining was April 07 after my little boy was born, lost 3st

2nd time joining was Jan 11 after my little girl was born weighing the heaviest I've been at 17st7, lost 2st7

Then in may I got married and well since then I've not been worrying that much about my weight until I caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window the other day....

So 3rd time joining and I'm confident, i enjoy weight watchers and I know it works so I'm looking forward to finally reaching a comfortable weight, I'm not going to set myself a goal to be a wee skinny minney, coz i dont want to be, my goal is simply to fit comfy into a pair of size 12 jeans (16-18 just now)

I used to read all the diaries on here and found them very motivational but never joined as my blackberry was silly and didn't have an app, so as a treat for me starting the diet I went n got myself a luvly wee IPhone 4 in White (luvvvvvs it) and gor myself the app and here I am, making a wee diary about my road to becoming a yummy mummy :)

If anyone reads, hope o don't bore you too much as I do have a wee tendency to rabble on a bit about a load of rubbish :p

Anyways here goes....

1st weigh in 16st2.5

Xxx

I'm with you. (with two little toddlers too...often wonder why I'm not a whippet with all of the running around that I do!) Best of luck with this,you're very positive,that's a great start. Xxx

tras said:
I'm with you. (with two little toddlers too...often wonder why I'm not a whippet with all of the running around that I do!) Best of luck with this,you're very positive,that's a great start. Xxx

Ha I know the feeling, I hardly sit down all day running after the 2 wee rascals :)

Best of luck to u too :)

Xx

Good luck on your weight loss...will keep track of ur loss :) x

Hi will follow your diary, my first meeting is tomorrow! Good luck :)

Wow! I love this place, within the space of 30 mins 4 luvly people have wished me luck :)

Thank you for taking your time to read :) hope we can all be support for each other

Night all

Xxx

welcome and good luck ..here to follow and help if I can x

Back