My journey :)

smile87

Well I'm 25 and obese and have been all my life. I have never been thin and would love to find out how it feels. I have already lost three stones on ww but got board and starters sw last week. Saturday is my first weigh in and I'm really nervous. I feel awfully bloated and scales at home. Nearly naked show a small 1/2 gain. Iv been no angel this week who thought starting a new diet at Easter in the middle of a busy work month was a good idea.i am however making progress as on ww I stuffed my face full of crisps and chocolate as I had extra points. I don't do that now and this is so much more sustainable :)

B scrambled egg smoked salmon fruit

Jacket potato with beans fruit after

Turkey mince with spaghetti and a big salad yogurt

Gym after work

Good luck. Like you I've never been slim really. And hope one day to get there.xx

B yogurt

L potatoe and salad light cheese triangles and cracker bread

D spag bowl

Exercise gym after work

This week is turning out to be not so good, I'm having trouble with my periods. I'm really wanting a baby my sister is pregnant, my cousin has just told me she's pregnant and my brothers girlfriend is pregnant. Just ahhh!! Going to try and turn this around focus of my exercise weightless remember I'm only 25 and have lots of time. Easier said than done :(

Back