My Last Developers Meeting!

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Well I have just had my last developers meeting :) Cannot believe it and 4 months to the day after I started I will be starting RTM. So at about this time next week I will be having/have had my first real bit of food since starting. I am so blown away, and so continually blown away by the good strokes I am getting from so many people.

I have the management book so will read up over the next week to make sure I am as fully in the zone for RTM as I can be.
I have to make sure this is done in the same way I have approached abstinence, becaue the only people who seem to be successful weight maintainers are those who follow RTM and complete it in the correct way.

I am sooo nervous and sooo excited at the same time, cannot believe it is happening.

Jez
xx​

Congratulations and well done Jez!!!

Brilliant weight loss!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

congrats022.gif

OOhh you are all so lovely I feel weepy now, I have done nothing more than walk the road you have all travelled down before me. Your stories have been my inspiration and what has got me though, determined to get to goal!

I really do love you all :)

Jez
xx

Well done Jez, another milestone passed.
Congratulations. you have approached the whole LL journey with such a great attitude, you are bound to get right through RTM to the new permanent slim YOU.
I'm sure you are getting lots of positive
strokes - you deserve them.
Wait till you decide to ditch the baggy clothes................
It can be scary, but it does feel good.
Go for it xxx

Scary as, but I am trying. Still a bit nervous about the wobbly belly!!! Can I ask a question as I have not yet had chance to read the RTM book, in the first 2 days you can only have protein which is fine. Can you have the seasonings as listed or is it just the salt and pepper till day 3?

Sorry will probably have loads of these. Have also started putting a lot of thought into how I will get out of my prior bad habits ie not eating on events until I get home at 10 or 11 or later. So have been planning to make sure I take my own bits to sit down and eat so I never come home starving and binge again. This has been a huge problem for me in the past and needs to be overcome, I also need to make a point of having something for breakfast everyday too! Time to haul the proper recipe books out I think :)

Jez
xx

wow jez fantastic, what an inspiration you are. I look forward to readin how you do during rtm and hope one day I will be there too. x

well done jez
i'm 12 weeks ahead of you....it flys by honestly!
good luck hun
daisy x

Wooohooo Jez, congrats....looking forward to seeing you post more in the RTM threads, it's lonely at times in there...lol.

I'm also looking forward to reading some of the dishes you prepare for some inspiration. I hope you keep us updated. The threads in the RTM forum have been a lifeline for me. I'm re-reading Minerva's thread at the moment and getting so much out of it. Sometimes things just hit a chord when you are getting to that point in your journey and it's so helpful to read of others who have gone through the same.

As Daisy said, it will fly by. I can't believe I'm almost half way there already.

Well done hun! xx

Wow Jez
I am not surprised you can hardly believe it, the time passes so quickly doesn't it - in a couple of weeks I will be out of Foundation and on to developers, where did the time go?

You have done amazingly well and are looking fab in your pics. You have really provided some wonderful words of support to me for which I am so grateful. As people like BL and SB's stories have inspired you so yours inspires others.

I am wishing you massive luck moving into rtm although I know you don't need luck because you have you. You will manage RTM and maintenence after that as beautifully as you got through foundation and developers because you are really getting to understand yourself and identify your weak spots and define strategies to manage them.

When you have breakfast cracked let me know - that is one of my worst points, I never ate breakfast before - probably as I used to be big on the coffee and cigs and that was all I ever felt like!

Again honey WELL DONE!!!!!!

Hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! wow! what an inspiration. Thank you for posting - you're the same height as me with a v. similar goal weight and all I can do now is daydream about reaching that size!

Any tips? Which weeks were easiest and which hardest? Did you exercise? What dress size are you now? So many questions...

Good luck with RTM!

Well done Jez! I am thinking that next week will be last developpers meeting as well. Good luck for the next week xx

Thank you so, so, so much everyone for your kind words. I feel really emotional about it all :) You have all kept me going through the good and the bad. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

It makes me realise what a special story we each have to tell.

Jez
xx

Back