my last soup

FloridaGirl

I ve just finished my very last soup!!!! :( feels really strange, although they are not the best they have seen me through the past 3 months and I ve just had my last one due to refeed.
I'll be having a meal later then tomorrow I'll be having two meals!!!! cant believe this day has arrived!!!!!!!!!

I ve just finished my very last soup!!!! :( feels really strange, although they are not the best they have seen me through the past 3 months and I ve just had my last one due to refeed.
I'll be having a meal later then tomorrow I'll be having two meals!!!! cant believe this day has arrived!!!!!!!!!

Well done and how great must you feel sticking it out for 3 months, if I do nearly as well I'll be so pleased :):):)

How exciting! Let us know how it goes!

Enjoy your meals. I can't wait for refeeding but have got 8 weeks to go yet. I just want to taste some different flavours at the mo. Good luck.

Just had my first meal and it was lovely but I am still hungry!!!! could kill some chocolate or cake but of course I wont!!! I ve posted on the refeed part what I have had!! I am craving something sweet now though so off to brush my theeth to see if that helps!!!!!

Back