my life on lipotrim

tanitathomas

im now on day 6 can't believe ive got through a full 5 days wiv out cheating once, my poor kids can't eat nothing with out me asking for a smell, i no it sounds daft i'm not hungry but seem to be satisfied by a sniff, i couldn't stand the shakes on day 1 and they took me ages to get down but by the end of day three i can drink them easily. ive had bad breath which i find carrying ice drops breath freshner works great, on day 4 i had to go buy fibreclear as my toilet functions wernt how they should be. my mood has been surpriseingly stable no ups and downs like my previous attempts at dieting, i have my first shake i have about 10am and my lunch shake at about 2pm and my last shake about 6 or 7 but if im feeling hungry i have it before i cook for the family so i don't cheat, i'm drinking about 5 litrs water aday on top of whats used for my shakes looking forward to wednesday as i get weighed. my goal is to continue untill xmas then have a xmas dinner with family and then on the 27th start again. today ive been the gym 1st day with personal trainer scott i'm full of energy not felt this good in a long time:)
only 5 shakes to go till getting weighed good luck to everyone else trying to lose weight x x x

im now on day 6 can't believe ive got through a full 5 days wiv out cheating once, my poor kids can't eat nothing with out me asking for a smell, i no it sounds daft i'm not hungry but seem to be satisfied by a sniff, i couldn't stand the shakes on day 1 and they took me ages to get down but by the end of day three i can drink them easily. ive had bad breath which i find carrying ice drops breath freshner works great, on day 4 i had to go buy fibreclear as my toilet functions wernt how they should be. my mood has been surpriseingly stable no ups and downs like my previous attempts at dieting, i have my first shake i have about 10am and my lunch shake at about 2pm and my last shake about 6 or 7 but if im feeling hungry i have it before i cook for the family so i don't cheat, i'm drinking about 5 litrs water aday on top of whats used for my shakes looking forward to wednesday as i get weighed. my goal is to continue untill xmas then have a xmas dinner with family and then on the 27th start again. today ive been the gym 1st day with personal trainer scott i'm full of energy not felt this good in a long time:)
only 5 shakes to go till getting weighed good luck to everyone else trying to lose weight x x x

Hi there. my name is jillian would love to hear from anyone who have any helpful tips or support. Started Lipo sunday on day 3. struggling today hungry and cold. but really want to stick it out. I am 38 married with 3 children. My second eldest 18th Birthday is on 27th Nov I really want a good weight loss by then . fingers crossed.

Hi there. my name is jillian would love to hear from anyone who have any helpful tips or support. Started Lipo sunday on day 3. struggling today hungry and cold. but really want to stick it out. I am 38 married with 3 children. My second eldest 18th Birthday is on 27th Nov I really want a good weight loss by then . fingers crossed.

Hi Jillian & welcome :welcome: This forum is great for support & tips, so you have done well for joining. My main tip is to drink lots of water, also to sip it. This will help to keep you hydrated & keep the hunger pangs at bay.
The first few days are really tough, but once you hit ketosis you will feel 100% better. Also, you first WI will give you a huge boost and motivation to carry on.
I am sure that you will have a good loss by the 27th Nov if you stick to the diet 100%. How much are you hoping to lose?

Good luck & keep us posted

Clair x

day 6

hi everybody am so glad to have found this webpage its very encouraging am on day 6 today its been hard but getting easier i feel lighter my clothes getting just a little looser am looking forward to weigh in am 17st 1 lb starting...am nervous about weigh in incase i havnt lost much at all-have stuck to the programme 100% does this ever happen to anybody else?

Back